Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Filochick!
    I miss baking. I've been traveling and haven't had the time or enough sleep to rebuild my old spreadsheet.

Executive Chef
    You're all welcome! I hope this spreadsheet helps you somehow.

For those who want me to email them the actual spreadsheet as an attachment so you can manipulate it, and also view the ones with negative cash flow, please PM your email address.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Screenshot of the only recipes worth baking for positive cashflow.

bakery story recipes by Shoeaholic-2891, on Flickr
    Did you take into account the high cost of the candy stove etc.It takes along time to make a profit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    At the end of the day, I will NEVER be able to earn enough to reach my 30 million dollar expansion. FILOchick, you are already fully expanded, (because you used gems for half the expansions I mint add) so you don't really have to worry about making much money anymore.
    It doesn't matter WHAT I cook, the profit will be so measly, even with the ultimate table layout, that I will be stuck in limbo for a year. Who wants to play a game you can NEVER advance in?
    I suppose you just need to decide if the game is worth buying gems for in order to expand. I knew I could never be patient enough to have the coins for all the expansions. I had already done the hard yards and expanded using coins half way through but couldn't go through with saving for the maximum size. Despite me hating the price increases, I enjoyed the game enough to not miind buying the gems for the rest of the expansions. I suppose TL are just hoping there are more players like me but I imagine I would be in the minority. And as I said before, even with the largest bakery size, I have no room left for new decor unless I store some of my existing ones or get rid of some tables and I don't even have that many!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LorettaLS View Post
    Did you take into account the high cost of the candy stove etc.It takes along time to make a profit.
    No, as I said above, without taking the cost of the appliances into account.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    You're all welcome! I hope this spreadsheet helps you somehow.

For those who want me to email them the actual spreadsheet as an attachment so you can manipulate it, and also view the ones with negative cash flow, please PM your email address.
    Since your name is not clickable....how do I PM you? Can you email me at {}? Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by greygull; 09-23-12 at 09:53 PM. Reason: remove email-private information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meggieprice View Post
    Since your name is not clickable....how do I PM you? Can you email me at Thank you!!!!
    Done! Hope you find it useful!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-23-12 at 08:20 PM. Reason: edit quote-remove email

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Kooky!

Thanks for the chart, filochick1982.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LorettaLS View Post
    Hi!

I made a chart for that. You can also check how many units of each appliance it is worth buying if you intend to earn money after mastering all recipes.

You can find it on Sehana's site: Bakery stuff > Profit chart

Or clicking here