Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    This is so weird! Glad this has not happened to me..... yet! What is the normal price for cookies?

Executive Chef
    But in the long run you will still earn more money

Executive Chef
    If everyone can wait til Monday once I turn on my work laptop (Sunday night for you US folks), I will paste my spreadsheet detailing all recipes that result in positive cash flow (not to be confused with profit as all recipes give you profit). As I said before, out of 153 recipes available excluding the Christmas ones (they are locked for me), only 42 recipes result in positive cash flow and they are the only ones worth baking - provided you have the patience to wait til every plate sells first. Otherwise, your cash flow remains negative until all plates are sold and you keep baking.

Nightclub Owner
    It's already in this thread.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post405268

All people have to do is copy/paste that into Excel and they'll have their answers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hi guys, I just got on. I am not sure what happened on the prices overnight, but I will check. Keep in mind that it is the weekend, so we may not get an answer until Monday.
    Thanks Kooky, it's nice that at least someone at TL is bothering to communicate something to us u__u

Rhino Keeper
    Every thing to me is overpriced!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It's already in this thread.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post405268

All people have to do is copy/paste that into Excel and they'll have their answers.
    I cannot get it to paste into my Excel. So I would appreciate filochick's spreadsheet.

Farm Supplier
    so was the lowering of the prices just a glitch then???

I have spent 'real' money on more than one game as I play bs, rs, fs and others. However, with the different things tl have done (like raising bakery prices and lower collectible rates) and refusing to listen to players feedback I refuse to spend anymore money on their games. What I am also frustrated about is when something they do is exceedingly frustrating to their paying customers they 'block' them discussing the issue within their games. From what I have seen with bakery price increases (I'm almost to level 99) players that have put up with everything else tl has thrown at them have finally decided this is the last straw and have left... This is then making other players quit as without neighbours it makes the game even more frustrating when you need good and reliable neighbours to help you play the game. As I also play rs I can really notice the impact the increase in bs has had.. I can no longer afford to buy items that are given to us through weekly updates. As a test I started bs on another device and I can confirm that it is impossible to start from scratch and do any form of decorating to a bakery..... What fun is that in a GAME....none. Tl please please listen to your customer feedback, it is what a good company would do, a polite company would also respond in forums with something other than 'tough, we have made a decision and refuse to reverse it!'

Executive Chef
    I wonder if there are any new BS players in this forum? Everyone seems to be on a fairly high level already.