Page 112 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Farm Supplier
    Filochick1982 - i've mastered everything except new recipes. So i'd fill up my slots with whatever new macine just to have something to bake. I'm not in the game for the coins any more - and really didn't care until they gave us more expansions. So, now there's something worth spending money on, butt they've just pushed the goalposts so far that it will be months before I reach it. So, no achievable goals in sight, nothing to bake, nothing interesting to decorate, and my mastery strategy in tatters because the price of machines makes it uneconomical. Really, why bother?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    ... and really didn't care until they gave us more expansions.

What is the max expansion now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    What is the max expansion now?
    I just counted the squares in my bakery - it's 23x23 if I counted correctly.

Fashion Designer
    So.. is Egg Tarts now the best to make for cash flow? Or Pumpkin Pie/Red Velvet Cake? Then again, Egg Tarts make a huge amount and you'll never sell it all. Pumpkin Pie looks the most promising.

Fashion Designer
    I meant non-goal recipes btw bar stuff like la'more special that are obtained via ordinary goals

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm still waiting on an answer to this post.
    The Tuscan Clay tile is priced as intended. Similar to real life, premium items cost more. For example, a rock won't cost you much (if anything at all), but a diamond is going to be expensive.

I don't see everyone making a mad dash to cover their Bakery in Tuscan Clay tiles, but for those that want to splurge on things that maybe not everyone will have to make their Bakery more unique, this is one of the things they can exchange coins for to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera545 View Post
    I think it doesn't matter if I report the issues here or there.

111 Pages of complaints and questions are ignored by TL!
    It is important to report bugs in the forum for that specific game to ensure that others who are experiencing the issue are able to read the posts and share their information and troubleshooting. Also, this helps us recognize, test, and fix issues more quickly. It genuinely benefits the entire community.

Please note that the questions and feedback are not being ignored. I've been reading them on a regular basis and answering questions where I can.

Fashion Designer
    Is 1100+ posts of complaints not enough to change TL's mind?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    So.. is Egg Tarts now the best to make for cash flow? Or Pumpkin Pie/Red Velvet Cake? Then again, Egg Tarts make a huge amount and you'll never sell it all. Pumpkin Pie looks the most promising.
    Candy Corn Muffin - 16 hr on the Candy Oven makes $5,720 cash flow
    Pumpkin Pie - 46 hr on the Oven makes $3,320 cash flow
    Candy Cookie - 22 hr on the Candy Oven makes $3,260 cash flow

However, if you look at cash flow by HOUR, instead of overall, Brownies is your best bet at $3,000 cash flow per hour. What is funny is that Chocolate Cookies had a very minimal cash flow overall, and when looking at it by hour it actually turns into a negative cash flow.

Just remember, no matter what you chose to bake at this point, you have to wait for most of it to sell before you'll see any significant increases in your cash, and the selling is the hard part with the way TL has set-up the clones.

Farm Supplier
    [/QUOTE]It is important to report bugs in the forum for that specific game to ensure that others who are experiencing the issue are able to read the posts and share their information and troubleshooting. Also, this helps us recognize, test, and fix issues more quickly. It genuinely benefits the entire community.

Please note that the questions and feedback are not being ignored. I've been reading them on a regular basis and answering questions where I can.[/QUOTE]

PonyRoar, can you then explain why hundreds of people have reported the gem traps, but Team Lava has done no "recognizing, testing or fixing" of that issue in all the months I've been here?

Seems ironic, doesn't it, that you're telling US how to "benefit the entire comunity"

We sure haven't seen Team Lava doing much of that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Tuscan Clay tile is priced as intended. Similar to real life, premium items cost more. For example, a rock won't cost you much (if anything at all), but a diamond is going to be expensive.

I don't see everyone making a mad dash to cover their Bakery in Tuscan Clay tiles, but for those that want to splurge on things that maybe not everyone will have to make their Bakery more unique, this is one of the things they can exchange coins for to do that.
    Alright then. I was just under the impression that TL's premium items meant GEMS, as that is pretty much how it's always been. I guess those still playing Bakery will have to really keep an eye out on decor costs even more so now, since you guys consider a little itty bitty square of tile worth $20,000.

This also pretty much determines my staying or going. I was going to hold out on more week and see if TL saw ANY reason to this issue, but stating that the tile cost is ACCURATE, just made up my mind. I'm gone from BS, good luck to all those that decide to stick around.