Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Executive Chef
    I feel really bad for the players just starting out. What hope do they have of purchasing the juice maker at 108,000 coins EACH?!?!

I purchase at least 5 of each appliances so I can master recipes faster.

Executive Chef
    If you send me your email address, I can email you the spreadsheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglybean View Post
    Hi filochick,

Mind sharing the list with me, pls?

Sometimes I make money, sometimes, I don't.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    For those interested in my spreadsheet, please give me your email addresses via PM

Farm Supplier
    Thank you arale_noramaki and sehana for costing out the cocoa maker. I hadn't even considered the idea that buying one appliance could be profitable, but buying many of that same appliance would put you in the red. TL was this part of your calculation? Shouldn't you warn players that buying too many of some appliances could cause you to lose money?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    Thank you arale_noramaki and sehana for costing out the cocoa maker. I hadn't even considered the idea that buying one appliance could be profitable, but buying many of that same appliance would put you in the red. TL was this part of your calculation? Shouldn't you warn players that buying too many of some appliances could cause you to lose money?
    While I disagree with the price increases, why should TL warn players about that? Can't players work it out for themselves? I don't know about you, but I've been strategising on how to make money the fastest way since Day 1 so I did my calculations (at the old prices) early.

Farm Supplier
    I didnt have to care about it until now! Prices were reasonable compared to now. Wow, these calculations make it even more obvious. They want us to be UNABLE to play without gems.

Yep...it's always been about the money. No one at TL has done the math on this. This was the test to see how far they could go and what would be the consequences with players. If the test proves they can make such drastic changes to the game and still make money, it will probably be applied to other games as well. Hoping I'm wrong but JMO

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm starting to change my tune. At first I didn't mind the price increase, meaning, 1) yes I disagree and was not happy about it and 2) was not going to stop playing since it is a fun game and I enjoy playing. But the time trying to earn above a certain amount and STAY there is ridiculous. I don't have strategy to playing this game, just bake and master recipes as I go. Every time I feel like I earned $$, the next round of baking just takes it away and more. I feel like after baking and selling for an entire day, i only net $50K on hand at the end of the day and all the rest of my profit is still sitting on the counters waiting to be sold.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    PonyRoar, was it TLs intention to have a 20,000 floor tile or was that an error? Does TL really expect ANYONE to pay 20,000 coins for 1 floor tile, really? Maybe if it covered the WHOLE floor, but 1 tiny itty bitty space is 20,000 and you don't feel these price changes are out of line?
    I'm still waiting on an answer to this post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm still waiting on an answer to this post.
    It'll just be like "We did the math, blah blah blah, so yes "