Page 23 of 130 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Farm Supplier
    They need to remove Free off the description of the game wherever you downloaded it from - for me Googleplay.

Host(ess)
    All I know is as long as we write in this thread as long as thy determine not to change anything
    By writing here we show them how much we love and care about bakery story so thy will use this weakness of us for there own good ...

So stop show them how much u care I think as the no. Of reply in this thread increas as much as thy become happy
    The ppl send them emils thy said we will not change a thing so let them do whatever thy like at the end no one will lose only them we will find thousand of games ready for us to play them

Team Lava, you're truly traying to get rid of your players. We've put up with constant service interruptions and poor performance, just today I lost over a 100 diamonds in purchases. You are taking the joy out of playing the game. I have already removed other TL games and was hoping to just keep a couple. Remember Netflix????

Host(ess)

another thougt on the matter

I've been reading the postings here and see there is no feedback or any reaction from TL. It seems they open the thread to let people to vent out their frustration. I think the best way to attract their attention and maybe to start listen to their customers if we start writing about our frustration in app store BS review section plus that would warn potential new players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iralev View Post
    I've been reading the postings here and see there is no feedback or any reaction from TL. It seems they open the thread to let people to vent out their frustration. I think the best way to attract their attention and maybe to start listen to their customers if we start writing about our frustration in app store BS review section plus that would warn potential new players.
    Done that.. Many have read the reviews

I give up! I am at level 97 & have been trying to expand for months now but haven't been able to come up with $7 million because my bakery hardly makes any money. The food doesn't move... I still have those gravestone brownies from last year sitting on my counter!

So, for the past 2 weeks I haven't baked or purchased anything so I can save for the expansion. I am now $400,000 away from the $7 million & you DOUBLED the price so I now need $14 million! FORGET IT, I AM SO DONE!!!

Bakery Story is a complete rip off and waste of time! Good luck keeping peeps playing this game!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by iralev View Post
    I will do that too

Host(ess)
    One review is not enough, it has to be a lot of them

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps a note to the app store to let Apple know about unscrupulous business practices?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lambyo View Post
    Perhaps a note to the app store to let Apple know about unscrupulous business practices?
    That sounds good... Maybe they won't allow tl games in store and that. Means no money for tl? If we all email maybe they will do something about it