Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frozendelitexD View Post
    What's the point of purchasing halloween items if 1) I have no space to put them (due to double prices for expansion), and 2) Purchasing them at the high gold prices leaves my bakery in the red. Lol at the absurdity.
    I rearranged my bakery last night and I am pretty much maxed out on decor due to having no space. I used to buy gems a few times a month to treat myself to boxes or LTOs, but even if I wasn't not buying gems due to my principles, there would be no point anymore! I can't even seem to past my coin count up past a million let alone 14.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I rearranged my bakery last night and I am pretty much maxed out on decor due to having no space. I used to buy gems a few times a month to treat myself to boxes or LTOs, but even if I wasn't not buying gems due to my principles, there would be no point anymore! I can't even seem to past my coin count up past a million let alone 14.
    i mean as in the 14mil needed for me to expand.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    No, I could factor it in just didn't feel it would make much difference. Considering the mastery levels are:

Level 1 = 8 - gets $1,000 or $2,000.
    Level 2 = 23 - gets first gem.
    Leve 3 = 43 - gets $2,000 or $4,000.
    Level 4 = 83 - completely master the recipe and get the last gem.

Multiply any of those by the cost to cook and then look at the reward you get when completing those levels, and I'm not quite sure it's worth it. Is it $1,000 & $3,000 or $2,000 & $4,000 for level 1 & 3? I can't remember but I know it's one of those 2 sets of numbers.
    I got $8000 for reaching level three on the chocolate eggs today. And $4000 for level 1 on something yesterday.SO maybe, at least, those were doubled too. Now that I said that it will probably change ;-P

I do have to say that in the last 11 days I have increased 1.2 million. I have steadily baked other than the one Sunday I closed for a day. Then I decided to pursue mastery gems with a vengeance and to observe how it went. I got one 30k bonus for a collectible and the regular daily bonuses. I did not quick sell or anything like that. I am level forty and baking with five regular ovens, a shamrock oven, an olympic oven, a deep fryer, a candy oven, and an "easter" ovem (myterm lol), Basically what I see is that since I wont be able to decorate or expand this will get real boring real fast!

Executive Chef
    I know I'm in the minority here, but as a player with the largest bakery size available, even I have no space left for new decorations unless I put some I already have into storage!

Executive Chef
    Without taking into account the cost of the appliance to be used, the worst recipe to bake which yields a negative cashflow of 1,620 coins each time you bake it is the red velvet cookies.

The best recipe to bake which yields a positive cashflow of 5,720 coins each time you bake it, is the candy corn muffins (candy oven). In fact, with the money you get from baking one batch of candy corn muffins, you could in fact bake 2.34 more candy corn muffins (5,720 / cost to bake 2,440 = 2.34).

Executive Chef
    Screenshot of the only recipes worth baking for positive cashflow.

bakery story recipes by Shoeaholic-2891, on Flickr

Farm Supplier
    Thank you filochick! That is awesome to have!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your hard work filochick1982!!!

Executive Chef
    sorry i meant thank you for that chart

Executive Chef
    At the end of the day, I will NEVER be able to earn enough to reach my 30 million dollar expansion. FILOchick, you are already fully expanded, (because you used gems for half the expansions I mint add) so you don't really have to worry about making much money anymore.
    It doesn't matter WHAT I cook, the profit will be so measly, even with the ultimate table layout, that I will be stuck in limbo for a year. Who wants to play a game you can NEVER advance in?