Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post
    Since this is decidedly NOT a glitch, can this thread be moved to the main TL Games Discussion area? More forum visitors go there first, not the TL Bugs and Feedback area? I think it's important to make sure everyone sees (and participates) in this debate.

-lp
    I agree. This thread in essence is actually a discussion because the doubling of prices is not a glitch, it was done purposefully. Also, seeing as though the "feedback" isn't being taken into consideration it should be moved to the discussion forum.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, folks! You're welcome to disagree with the changes, but let's keep it constructive and within the forum rules.
    Example of non-constructive: "you're a meanie face rawr!"
    Example of constructive: "I don't like this feature because of X reason". Let's help each other by sharing constructive feedback, okay?

If you have a question regarding your post(s), feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-06-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Typing with pony hooves is hard. >.>

Host(ess)
    My hunch is that they are raising prices to force players to buy and spend more gems. They seem to have missed the point that HAPPY players buy gems.

I play Bakery Story because life is stressful and full of randomness and problems, but this fantasy bakery is a place to escape-- a place where I'm in control. Except I'm not any more. I saved up 10 million to expand and just as I was about to do it the price went up. The same thing happened to the ovens--I missed it by hours. Bakery story is now as random and unfair as real life and TL is as warm and fuzzy as the IRS. They have just removed all my motivation to play this game. I'm checking out for a while...

Banned
    I don't like this price hike because of X reason.

X being the fact that it is now so much harder to progress.

Somehow that just doesn't express the real reason I am unhappy with this.

Rhino Keeper
    Another constructive comment: please move this thread to the main BS area. The price doubling is not a glitch, so this thread has no business being in the Bugs and Feedback area.

-lp
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-06-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Edited to remove quote. :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, folks! You're welcome to disagree with the changes, but let's keep it constructive and within the forum rules.
    Example of non-constructive: "you're a meanie face rawr!"
    Example of constructive: "I don't like this feature because of X reason". Let's help each other by sharing constructive feedback, okay?

If you have a question regarding your post(s), feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
    Ok folks lets not shoot the messenger... Pony is just doing her job!

Rhino Keeper
    Doubling the cost of items and expansion is bad enough but doubling the cost of recipes also is WAY OVER THE LINE!

I just started saving up for a 20 million expansion last week. Now 40 million BUT since food cost doubled as well it effectively makes the cost 80 Million if you relate it to the TIME it will take now to earn 40 million. meh I plan to just go for XP to reach level 100 and close shop. Not even gonna bother
    with buying more stuff and expanding.

I also decided to not try anymore of TL games or recommend them to anyone anymore since this nonsense of trying to squeeze every last cent of real money out of people for gems has gone too far.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the thread has gotten out of hand and have decided to close the thread. We will pass on the feedback we have collected thus far to the team. Thank you to everyone who shared feedback regarding the changes to Bakery Story!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324