Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Farm Supplier
    Pony Roar, maybe you should write a CONSTRUCTIVE post & finally state that TL is NOT going to restore the original prices...
    BTW, was this feedback of mine CONSTRUCTIVE enough for your standards?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Sehana...All that work you have done on the inventory is now inaccurate. I feel bad for you that you will now have to change everything.
    Thank you for your sympathy
    I am not going to change the original amounts of the charts though. If the prices "stick" for more than 2 weeks, I will then make a copy to reflect the ridiculous prices.

I'm surprised, as some other people have stated, that they didn't learn from the other time they changed prices on us.
    I'm really starting to lose interest, but I now have placed this obligation on myself to keep up with the inventories and charts.
    I stopped buying GEMS since the increase of Gems for extra appliances slots.

Constructive feedback: Nobody liked the price changes from earlier in the year and I hardly doubt people will like them doubled.
    More difficult to play doesn't equal long term players.

To me there's a difference between difficult and challenging.
    Last edited by sehana; 09-06-12 at 02:49 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I will not play unless the prices are changed. It's not fun anymore. Why not charge for the game in the first place if you need to make more money. I also think your response so far is rude and arrogant.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.

A lot of things are aleady said, but i will add some extra words for the TL Staff on behalf of several Dutch players in The Netherlands.

In the past 3 hours, i lost 5 neighbours because they shut down their BS stores completely. Several other neighours stopped baking and playing until Team Lava reverses this last change. It's clear to me that Team Lava now really crossed the border, you are pushing your customers (players) way to much on buying gems and slowing them down. 60.000.000 coins for an expansion of 23x26? It will cost me more than a year or two to save that amount. A bookshelf for 160.000 coins? And that's where this is all about: buy gems and let players struggle on for months to earn some coins.

It's unbevielable that Team Lava Staff:
    1. Says that reversing the change is not possibe
    2. Asks for constructive feedback (in bold letters!!)
    3. Gives a really vage / unclear reason for this change
    4. Pushing players buying gems and neglecting all feedback on gemtraps

My answers on this:
    1. Reversing CAN be done, TeamLava only DOES NOT WANT to do this. Be honest please. I am a 40 year old IT professional, i am not stupid! Please respect your customers
    2. Before asking CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, TeamLava first should start with CONSTRUCTIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF CHANGES. This change was NOT announced. Players have to discover these things by themselves. The only announcements you make is for changes that benefit TeamLava and not the customer. Negative changes like this are mostly not announced; this way of communication will cost you customers!
    3. Stop making vage / not clear explanations. This is like Politics: a lot of words, but no real answer. The answer is simple: you want to make more money. Be honest, otherwise players will stop playing teamlava games.
    4. Already posted by someone else on this forum (queentina): "All TL is doing is forcing players to purchase gems with real money, and if you guys haven't figured it out yet, most players ARE NOT going to do that because of your gem traps. Wake up." I agree with that!

I guess you are all smart people working at TeamLava, so you also understand that if I quit Bakery Story because of these changes, i also quit all your other games, since i feel that TL does not respect their players. Which means in my case i also quit Fashion, City Metro and Restaurant. I feel even more angry about the way TL communicates since i put REAL MONEY in the BS en RS games, but it looks TL does'nt care about that.

TL has his own strategy. Well: players too: they simply say goodbye and quit.

I stopped active playing today and stopped baking, and might come back if some progress is made in reseversing the current changes with double prices.

Regards from The Netherlands.

Nightclub Owner
    I feel slightly, SLIGHTLY better after changing my rating of this game and explaining why. Maybe if we had been warned or polled or given any sort of heads up from TL this wouldn't have hit me so hard. I seriously loved this game and yes, I did buy gems but I thought it was worth it for the enjoyment I got out of it. However, with prices being what they are it's going to be virtually impossible to maintain my bakery as is. I'm running 25 appliances at the moment and only have the recipes that were expensive to begin with (but are now outrageously priced) left to master and I just don't know how I'll be able to afford all those recipes with the price gouging. I really don't want to close but I don't see any way to avoid it

Executive Chef
    I thought that this problem effected just several people, but now it's everyone!!! I understand raising the prices, but why doubled, especially the expansions which were already expensive!!! Oh wow, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    This is SO true. I want to quote it, in case anyone overlooked it when chewytwix posted it...

The length of time to expand is MORE than doubled with this new pricing.

Expansion time is doubled ONLY if the cost of expansion was the ONLY thing that doubled in price.

With an across the board increase like this, with EVERYTHING costing twice as much now, our profits are significantly reduced. This means that it will take WAY MORE than twice as long to reach expansion levels.
    Will this math still hold if they double the revenue per plate? I mean, will it take longer if they double the revenue or will the length of time to expand just stay the same?

I'm wondering because if doubling the revenue per plate keeps the expansion times at the same level, then we should be asking for that.

-lp

Banned
    I donnt know what to say but if 19 pages in less than 24 hrs isn't Enough constructive feedback to make tl change this then I don't know what is

I am glad its not just me...

I noticed this this morning (am in the UK) and emailed TL and they have just replied with the same comments that have been posted by them here...

It is such a shame that they are willing to lose so many players over this without even offering up any other solutions or warning. I have huge amounts of sitting food that just doesn't clear quick enough anymore and will never really make me enough money to be able to continue expanding my bakery so I fear that I too will jump off this sinking ship anytime now....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiLandia View Post
    Pony Roar, maybe you should write a CONSTRUCTIVE post & finally state that TL is NOT going to restore the original prices...
    BTW, was this feedback of mine CONSTRUCTIVE enough for your standards?!

Wow, what ever happened to respect. Kids these days.

Has anyone thought that instead of going so high and to the right that they might fix it? In the past they have made some programming mistakes and have fixed them. People do make mistakes you know. Just a thought. Just sayin.....