Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

such a disappointment/. fix it please
    ill close my bakery and dont buy gems until you fix it.

Fashion Designer
    The prices for expansions we're too high BEFORE they doubled the prices. Now they are just...impossible.

Over 100,000 for an appliance?

What evil genius made these decisions? The price increases will drive away many of your most loyal customers. New players will find the game is just not fun, because it's too hard to advance.

Executive Chef
    Say ain't so. I'm really sad about the prices being doubled. I have more than 5 million coins but I didn't spend it because I didn't want to be broke after expanding. Now my expansion is 10 million. That's crazy. I think it took me this last 9 months to get 6 million coins.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.

Dear all@TL,
    if doubling the prices is NOT a bug, I really do NOT have any constructive feedback to share...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-06-12 at 01:16 PM. Reason: inappropriate statement

Thumbs down Time to say gooooodbye

Well, Sarah Brightman sang that topic before.

Its insane, i was 500k away from my 10 million expanding, now I need 10.5 million more for my next expansion, HILARIOUS.

Im at level 96, but I wont continue now... This took away all joy from the game.

Will let my fashion and restaurant story die aswell.

/ Job well done TL.

Rhino Keeper
    If these prices are here to stay, I will also stop playing all my team lava games

I have done the $2m expansion yesterday (before the price rise luckily) but was waiting to accumulate a little more money before I redecorated...bad mistake. My next expansion is now $6m and it took me so long to save up the $2m that is just seems impossible to progress now

Banned
    LONGEVITY OF THE GAME..... Yeah, it will take 100 years to get anywhere.

PonyRoar..... you really want to say "hehe" and put smiley faces in your post while everyone here is shattered by this decision?

I don't know if I have ever seen a company with a worse sense of customer satisfaction.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.
    "balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users." I'm not a stupid person, but I really don't understand what this is supposed to mean. Can you please explain WHAT this means?

There is no balance, quality, or longevity for new players. Have you or any other TL employee started a game from scratch? Or even played from around level 20? There is no way to make the money needed to even purchase the newer appliances, let alone any of the decorations. There is no way for even a level 96-100 player that hasn't been able to get the coins to expand fully to even expand at these prices, let alone new players. If they can't expand, then they can't purchase things to put in their bakeries, even if they could afford these new prices.

All TL is doing is forcing players to purchase gems with real money, and if you guys haven't figured it out yet, most players ARE NOT going to do that because of your gem traps and poor customer service. Wake up.

TL is going to lose new players, players that haven't downloaded are not going to due to comments on the forum and in the App Stores, and old LOYAL players are fed up and are going to leave (because they are sick of this happening constantly or because they are losing neighbors and don't want to get new ones).

Is TL trying to phase out these old games and feel the only way to do that is to get people to quit? The "team" is making really bad business decisions and like all other BUGS and COMMENTS, I won't be surprised if these aren't listened to either. There are still bugs in many of the games that are not getting fixed, but they keep adding more games or updating the existing ones in a way that makes the players want to leave TL.

Kudos for these changes, as you've just lost more players. I'm sure you're proud and I'm giving you a standing ovation. Woot Woot, go TL go.

Rhino Keeper
    WHAT ON EARTH........I had MONTHS working for 10 millions and NOW it says I need 20millions???....... Is my TIME NOT WORTH [/B][COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]RESPECT[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]????? ......... I guees NOT. Time to say Goodbye because ones I collect 20mill. You will probably to the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisarah View Post
    WHAT ON EARTH........I had MONTHS working for 10 millions and NOW it says I need 20millions???....... Is my TIME NOT RESPECT????? ......... I guees NOT. Time to say Goodbye because ones I collect 20mill. You will probably to the same.
    RESPECT is what it says