Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Host(ess)
    As a level 97 player, there is already very little incentive to keep playing. I too have built my bakery over the last year without buying gems, and I believe that new players have the right to do the same. If it takes forever for people to earn coins, it will take the fun out of the game because the pace is just too slow (the most fun I've had yet is being able to do the goals this past week, because it's given me a reason to keep playing). I'm disappointed that achieving certain things (like expanding) will now be so far out of reach for so many players. At the very least, I really hope that the coins we make from selling food is adjusted in line with the price increase of appliances.

Host(ess)
    I should also mention that I recently closed my restaurant and uninstalled the game, for the reasons that lilacpear mentioned above. I do really enjoy Bakery Story and I hope that it doesn't suffer the same fate.

Rhino Keeper
    It's disappointing that they keep ruining the games I play, one by one. First the tap to manage update in farm, ditching city story, all the gem traps and now this...... <sigh>

Farm Supplier
    probably all of us now have the same problem. TL needs to make a statement about this matter ASAP. Is it a bug or a change of heart? :P If the second, then okay, but the daily income has to rise as well if they want us to keep playing. :/ >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post
    This is disappointing.

At least team lava could have quickened the turnover rate for selling food to make up for these ridiculous price hikes! I have so much food accumulated on my counters and it never seems to sell.

Looks like I won't be baking anything else for a long time!
    Completely agree with you!
    Not only the turnover rate isn't quickened, but bots have never been slower! ugh
    I've been cooking like a crazy person since I started playing in February. It's about time I give myself a little break. Soon I won't be able to make money fast enough to cook anything.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so upset!! This game has kept me sane! Something to play, mindless game where I can be at peace! I really enjoyed this game and yes have spent money on gems. I really have to say I am starting to think about stopping! I would miss my neighbors, but may just keep gifting and tipping and that's all! I am at level 97 and have plenty of food and decorations, so no more baking for me! Also just started RS about a month or so ago.... That game is even harder to get up and running for beginners... If they double prices there that will be tend of that game too!

Rhino Keeper
    Prices doubled for me 5 minutes ago!!!

While I was playing, the game was reloaded, and now almost the prices for everything are doubled! I am at level 52 now. I will need 6 million to expand, instead of 3 million. I understand teamlava needs money to operate. I have been playing BS now and then for one year. Thanks for all the fun that BS brings to me.

But, I am very annoyed by this. I will uninstall BS and say goodbye to my neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I just notified my neighbors that I am phasing out of this game due to the high prices. Makes me kind of sad. I' ve stuck with this game, even with all the coin losses and with all the disadvantages of playing on a Kindle Fire. I hate to leave my cute little bakery and my good neighbors, but as I already said, the game is pointless if I have no room to place any new decor. I have purchased gems to get a sweet little item I just could'nt live without, but I will never spend real money to expand.

As a level 98 player, there is no incentive to continue. I will be closing up for a week, and if prices are still doubled next week, I will be closing for good. It will take months or maybe a year to level up and/or expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I'll be losing more neighbors now. Sad too. I was really looking forward to Halloween. Oh and i did the math... Some dishes are netting less than 2 coins per serving. Disappointing.