Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.
    wow.. no more buying gems for me thanks tl

Executive Chef
    Really? That sucks but looks like i will need at least 500 gems to expand!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, since you asked for feedback, I think this is plain crazy. My next expansion won't occur until Feb or March of next year, so there is no point in trying to obtain new items as I have no where to put them. You all have completly taken the fun and challenge out of this game. Gee, what a smart idea someone there had! Do you have the same plans for the other games?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I understand that SOME price changes need to be made, but to double the cost of EVERYTHING in the game??

Rhino Keeper
    You know, I never really saw the need to purchase gems to play this game. I understand why some players purchase gems all the time, but I realized quite early that it was possible to play and really enjoy all the story games without spending real money. Most of the items I liked (either in RS, BS, or NS) were coin items anyways, so I never felt the pressing need to use real money to play. I am also a very patient person, so I have no trouble waiting to sell enough food to expand with coins.

However, after seeing so many beautiful bakeries decorated with lovely gem items, I recently began to become interested in box items for BS and was seriously considering spending some real money on gems. "My bakery would look so lovely with this Icing Counter", I said. "Even if I don't get it, all those other box items are SO pretty", I rationalized. I was about to take the plunge this coming weekend, as a matter of fact, and purchase the $50 gem package. "Those 275 gems, plus the 18 gems I've already saved from mastering recipes and downloading games (minus the two "Finish Cooking Dishes INSTANTLY..." gem traps I've fallen into and the two 24-gem box items I've already purchased) should be enough for a whole year", I decided. "I've spent more than that on a single bottle of wine", I rationalized again.

After reading about these current shenanigans (plus the countless other shenanigans players have complained about in this forum), I will keep my money in my wallet, thankyouverymuch. I think it's safe to say that I will NEVER give TL a dime of my money, even if they fix this current price doubling issue. I do not trust this company, their customer service is awful, and their lack of response is shameful.

My bakery is closed and idled right now. It will remain that way until they fix this price doubling problem. If and when they do fix it, I will continue to earn gems the hard way and play BS, RS, and NS for free.

-lp

P.S. It is also rather shameful that not a single Moderator has responded to our inquiries yet.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-06-12 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Removed a line due to rule violation. :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    wow.. no more buying gems for me thanks tl
    Seconded. Im devastated i got gems today for the update. Used to be my monthly treat but no more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time.
    Okay, fine. Then double the revenue per plate.

-lp

Rhino Keeper
    I think all the fun just got sucked out of this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and well said Lilac. agree with everything you said.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilacpear View Post
    You know, I never really saw the need to purchase gems to play this game. I understand why some players purchase gems all the time, but I realized quite early that it was possible to play and really enjoy all the story games without spending real money. Most of the items I liked (either in RS, BS, or NS) were coin items anyways, so I never felt the pressing need to use real money to play. I am also a very patient person, so I have no trouble waiting to sell enough food to expand with coins.

However, after seeing so many beautiful bakeries decorated with lovely gem items, I recently began to become interested in box items for BS and was seriously considering spending some real money on gems. "My bakery would look so lovely with this Icing Counter", I said. "Even if I don't get it, all those other box items are SO pretty", I rationalized. I was about to take the plunge this coming weekend, as a matter of fact, and purchase the $50 gem package. "Those 275 gems, plus the 18 gems I've already saved from mastering recipes and downloading games (minus the two "Finish Cooking Dishes INSTANTLY..." gem traps I've fallen into and the two 24-gem box items I've already purchased) should be enough for a whole year", I decided. "I've spent more than that on a single bottle of wine", I rationalized again.

After reading about these current shenanigans (plus the countless other shenanigans players have complained about in this forum), I will keep my money in my wallet, thankyouverymuch. I think it's safe to say that I will NEVER give TL a dime of my money, even if they fix this current price doubling issue. I do not trust this company, their customer service is awful, and their lack of response is shameful.

My bakery is closed and idled right now. It will remain that way until they fix this price doubling problem. If and when they do fix it, I will continue to earn gems the hard way and play BS, RS, and NS for free.

-lp

P.S. It is also rather shameful that not a single Moderator has responded to our inquiries yet.
    I replied. It took some time cause I read all the feedback first, hehe. Kudos for usage of the word "shenanigans"! We are reviewing and collecting feedback. Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast