Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Landworm Dragon

All I'm getting is Life, no matter what combination I try. Annoying since it's the only red/green hybrid I have so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting lucky lately. I've gotten Scorpion and Planet in the past two days, Scorpion's waiting for my Serpent to finish evolving so it can evolve to level 4, and the Planet's in the Breeding den. Next i'ma try Magic and Serpent, to see if i can get Familiar, Mistmoth, or Wizard.

Farm Supplier
    I just bred a wild dragon. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by CyndersTears View Post
    I've been getting lucky lately. I've gotten Scorpion and Planet in the past two days, Scorpion's waiting for my Serpent to finish evolving so it can evolve to level 4, and the Planet's in the Breeding den. Next i'ma try Magic and Serpent, to see if i can get Familiar, Mistmoth, or Wizard.
    How did you get Planet if you don't mind me asking?

Ty

Host(ess)
    I use Charm 7 + Titan 10 = Planet

Fashion Designer
    Started trying for this one today and after about 10 Life Dragons I got 2 Forestfire in a row.... Sad part is i have no room for them so i can keep trying I'll have to sell something i guess

Fashion Designer
    Ok i sold an Eagle tried again and yet another Forestfire! Really TL????? Come on lol

yea, me to.

Fashion Designer
    Got it Plain old Fire and Forest. Have all Dragons once again!

I can't seem to get either a ForestFire or a Landworm. I've got 3 wilds and have had at least 35 life dragons so far.

Oh well, at least the wait time for those life dragons is only 3 hours a pop. heh

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast