Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Landworm Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Have so far got ? bunch of life, four wild and two forestfire. Two days ago couldn't get ? forestfire now i don't have place for them in habitats...... Happy anyway, going to try some more, it's not that long wait for any of them

Got mine after a wild and three lifes, using fire and forest epics.

Well working on my 9th life dragon.. No wild,forest fire and definitely no worm.. Using epic red and green, and then there are people who get it first try with low level dragons. This is why I rarely play anymore. If you have an epic form in the game, then make it matter! If I am using epic on both sides I should have a good chance of getting a rare/super rare. Not 9 trys with the same (common)dragon! On a side note I decided to try (for about the 15th time) for a diamond sometime between the life invasion and ended up with a parakeet. Epic forest fire and epic island. Also been using epic Atlantis? Whatever the blue and green genie one is

Rhino Keeper
    On my 8th life :/

6 life's so far

Quote Originally Posted by gfab2000 View Post
    another green x red?..lol Oh well, I like new dragons that I can actually get, unlike the diamond hybrids!!

WILD 10 & FIRE 5
    I GOT A LANDWORM DRAGON :-)
    Used twice & worked both times...!

look me up or add me mrsjay5501 to see results!!!

Good luck GAMERS!!!

Got a landworm dragon!!!!

WILD 10 & FIRE 5
    I GOT A LANDWORM DRAGON :-)
    Used twice & worked both times...!

LOOK ME UP OR ADD ME mrsjay5501 to see results. One egg is currently in NEST.

GOOD LUCK GAMERS :-D

JUST GOT A FOREST FIRE DRAGON... I'm on a roll.
    Dragon is currently in nest.

Used: WILD 10 & FIRE 7

Fashion Designer
    Arter 22 wild dragons and 31 life dragons i finally have a landworm egg in the nest! This one was really hard, had to use quite a LOT of gold to cut ? couple of hours of breeding and nesting wait.... Mission acomplic

Rhino Keeper
    9 lifes so far. Not even a wild mixed in

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast