Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

New Resident

Update force closing

I did the update yesterday morning and now my Bakery Story just force closes before it even loads. Anyone else having this issue? What should I do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakesita View Post
    I did the update yesterday morning and now my Bakery Story just force closes before it even loads. Anyone else having this issue? What should I do?
    Make sure you have enough free memory so the game can load. Move your larger applications, including TL games, to your SD card. When you start up, make sure your cache is cleared and there are no other apps running (can download free apps to do each of these actions).

If you still force close, select Send to send the force close data to TL and report to support@teamlava.com. Also may help to post the crash info here. After Send, select Preview, and if the Report Type (I think that's what its called) is listed as Crash, then go down the the bottom of the data and post the crash info here. Post the exception, the java file name (ends in .java) and the line number. TL can give that data to the development team.

How do i use the tools such as bricks and etc.. for myself

Executive Chef
    Once you have completed the goal to unlock the bread oven, place the bread oven from the appliance menu in your bakery.
    It will appear as a box of parts, click on it and you will be able to use the bricks and mortar to construct it, or request more from Nbr's.

When are we supposed to receive the gems for completing goals? I have finished several goals, but have yet to receive any gems for them. Or are they delayed to the end and given in one lump sum? Thanks for any feedback.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzagamr2 View Post
    When are we supposed to receive the gems for completing goals? I have finished several goals, but have yet to receive any gems for them. Or are they delayed to the end and given in one lump sum? Thanks for any feedback.
    You are supposed to get the gem reward right away ... Email tl

Thank you! Email is sent, will wait for response!

Farm Supplier
    I love the new updates. YEEEAAAAHHHH

New Resident
    Update fixed bugs and added goals and more, but now the gameplay is very slowwwww. Please send through a patch to fix this for Android users that are experiencing this issue.

New Resident
    need help....can anyone tell me how to unlock the bread oven goal? i am on android... thanks!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast