Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrissysGoodies View Post
    If TL would have rolled goals out for all device users at the same time then nobody would have cause to complain!
    True, but different software for different devices. Maybe its a real hassle to make all platforms even, who really knows because TL hardly touches base on these questions.

I wonder if the goals end or if they continue further down the line.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Im not interested in the goal idea after neighbours saying they take 6 to 9 months to do. I had brought 2 fountains and now they are locked as goals and I can not use them any more,Im not happy about that at all. The game is still doing the fourcing closed thing so that is not fixed. What was it we got again?

Executive Chef
    6 to 9 mths! That is absolutely not true! Fountains? What does that have to do with the bread oven goals?
    I think you are slightly confused.

Executive Chef
    Oh, sorry, you bought the Olympics fountains and now there locked. I think this is just a glitch and hopefully will be fixed. But these goals will definitely not take 9 mths, more like a week or two! You don't have to spend any gems, only coins and you receive gems, two new staff members and an oven with new recipes. Ka Ching!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    Im not interested in the goal idea after neighbours saying they take 6 to 9 months to do. I had brought 2 fountains and now they are locked as goals and I can not use them any more,Im not happy about that at all. The game is still doing the fourcing closed thing so that is not fixed. What was it we got again?
    yeah greygull the moderator here stated if you had bought them previous to them being locked you have to email support so they can take care of it for you

I love the new goals but why doesn't it accept the work I have already done? It wants me to decorate, buy tables and chairs and flooring. I've already done so much before the goals were introduced.

How do you unlock food?

And in collectibles how do you earn flowers for the bouquet?

Host(ess)
    I have a kindle fire and am one of those that say oh come on how about us? But I have an android and I cant even play! So much for goals on that. All I get is a load screen and force close! I'd rather wait for goals on my kindle fire.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecesdelight View Post
    How do you unlock food?
    By completing the goals that unlock that food item.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast