Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.5.5.1 for Android!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    It's called the 'no fair! What about me?' syndrome.
    Oh. I thought only little kids got that. And aren't you supposed to be at least 13 to play BS?

Executive Chef
    Yep. That is what my four year old sounds like. And my two year old when she throws a tantrum.

Banned
    Yep. That is what my four year old sounds like. And my two year old when she throws a tantrum.
    My 9 year old still throws tantrums. If she's still throwing tantrums by the time she is old enough to play BS, then she will NOT be getting on these forums!

Executive Chef
    Your a great mum! There is enough tantrum throwing here as it is.

Banned
    Awww shucks Trace... thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    It's called the 'no fair! What about me?' syndrome.
    LOL! I like that ..

.. I play using KF and my thoughts: be careful what you ask for!

All of the crying and complaining gets tiresome. I can wait and when it does, big deal if we get the earlier goals that we missed I'll just do them and move on. We are not the only ones playing there are new players that are at the lower levels that can use those goals to move up.

Bottom line. ITS A GAME. BE HAPPY. Don't sweat the small stuff!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    That is so true!! Why can't we be happy with what we have got? And happy for each other for what they have got too?
    When goals were first released to iOS they were the Christmas goals, the New Years goals, and then the Valentines goals, with nice decorations and recipes for rewards. Then in April they released the beginner goals that rewarded mostly coins and XPs. And yes, even then there were similar comments on them being beginner goals by those who received them. I don't recall any comments on tantrums back then.

After we get through the beginner goals we'll get to the goals released after to iOS which included the bread oven. That's what I'm going for. I'm also happy with the gems I received.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I'm on a KINDLE FIRE and I don't get goals but I am still happy for those who got the great goals. I will go to my fellow players bakerys and admire they're great goal items and hope I get goals just like that very soon.
    I will not throw a tantrum cause I didn't get my way. That will never work. You be patient and hope and soon enough you'll get what you want. (Thats my input anyway.)

Host(ess)
    I'm verry happy with the goals. I'm coming closer to the bread oven. Right now am at 'To The Victor' goal. Thanks TeamLava!

Executive Chef
    Nmishi, I was not referring to you when I said tantrums. You are merely discussing the cons without throwing a hissy fit.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast