Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Home Design Reference Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimme8 View Post
    What size is the lounge room? I have version 1.0.4 and the room appears as the lounge room, not the gourmet kitchen.
    Yes, I have the same version and it says the same thing. Also, I was comparing the size of the rooms to the ones listed in post #1 and they are different. I have this:

Guest suite: 3 x 5
    Master bath: 3 x 6
    Master bed: 4 x 5
    Chic bedroom: 2 x 3
    [B]Lounge[B]: 3 x 3
    Kids room: 2 x 4
    Walk in closet: 2 x 2
    Grand hall: 5 x 6
    Formal dining: 2 x 5
    Stylish hall: 2 x 6

I don't have all the rooms but even without them you can see that the trend is that all the rooms have been decreased by 2x from the original post.
    Am I the only one who has these "new" room measurements? Or has it changed?

What's the dog bone gift for? I have quite a few on my storage and don't know what to do with them!!

I've seen a few homes with an amazing bed that I can't seem to find. It's black wired bed with beige bedding and a large red pillow. Where do I get that from? I've completed most goals. On level 28 with 821 K and a total of 14 rooms. On my 17th expansion. Any ideas?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemybilly View Post
    I've seen a few homes with an amazing bed that I can't seem to find. It's black wired bed with beige bedding and a large red pillow. Where do I get that from? I've completed most goals. On level 28 with 821 K and a total of 14 rooms. On my 17th expansion. Any ideas?
    There was a Halloween version of Home Design Story like the Christmas version that you could download from the app store. The bed was part of the inventory along with other Halloween related merchandise.

Is the dog bone used for anything at all?

Is there a list of which items can be liked as not all items i have seem to ever sparkle

Farm Supplier
    Is there any list by Goals?

New Resident
    How do I send things like sheeting, votive candles and sand etc? Do I just need to accept the request and it automatically sends or is there somewhere I can find them to manually send them?

Nightclub Owner
    I have (stupid) question: when you place/construct a room such as the Formal Dining Room, do you have to actually use it as a dining room? Or could you decorate it with bedroom furniture instead?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have (stupid) question: when you place/construct a room such as the Formal Dining Room, do you have to actually use it as a dining room? Or could you decorate it with bedroom furniture instead?
    When I was playing, I hardly ever used the rooms as they were named. I decorated anyway that fit my floor plan.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast