View Poll Results: Would you like the quetzal dragon to stay?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would like the quetzal dragon to stay.

130 97.74%
  • No I would not like the quetzal dragon to stay.

3 2.26%
Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetzal Dragon -

i got queztal with diamond & forest after like 10 tries... sad since i was hoping the infinity glitch would work... i've been trying forever to get one of those!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    i got queztal with diamond & forest after like 10 tries... sad since i was hoping the infinity glitch would work... i've been trying forever to get one of those!
    LOL me too. Got excited when I saw this thread and went and tried it out straight away, got another quetzel after about 3 tries then only forest oh well. Looks like I'll have to get one the hard way lol

Host(ess)
    Im glad yall can get something with a diamond. I have bred that diamond dragon almost 300 times to various things(200 with fire alone) and never get anything but what I breed it to. Like if I breed diamond to fire, I get fire. In my case, this diamond is worthless, it brings me nothing!

Hope you get your Queztal!

Rhino Keeper
    The glitch has been patched, guys, but before that apparently a whole load of infinities were pouring out of people's diamond x everything

Glitch was live or a very short time people, them infinity train is gone.

Farm Supplier

Quetzal

i was trying to breed quetzal; i think i tried 30x but no luck i will try again later.

how many tries usually to get one?

I made mine in 10 minuts (like 20 times) but now i'm on cruseder no way in 500 clic (or over)
    Maybe somthing wrong?

Banned
    Its ultra rare, it will take a lot of tries. Anywhere between 1 and 500. Or more. It will come, no worries!

Executive Chef
    I got Quetzal in 55 minutes...
    Crusader in 5 minutes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Riptide View Post
    i was trying to breed quetzal; i think i tried 30x but no luck i will try again later.

how many tries usually to get one?
    Crusader & Quetzal are so easy to get! The things you have to do just sit there and click breeding den, tap Diamond and Forest, wait, tap again, tap breeding den choose Diamond x forest, tab nest then sell it. Do it until you get one.
    The point is Don't give up! You'll get it even take 3 hrs! Believe me, that were very fun moment when I tried for Quetzal (55 minutes O.o)

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast