View Poll Results: Would you like the quetzal dragon to stay?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would like the quetzal dragon to stay.

130 97.74%
  • No I would not like the quetzal dragon to stay.

3 2.26%
Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetzal Dragon -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We're excited to see so much enthusiasm for the Quetzal Dragon! We'll try to update the Quetzal announcement as soon as possible so that you can rest easy when you see that he's just taking a short break and will return to the game at a later time. The Quetzal is taking a vacation after the sale ends, so we can continue to make room for new Dragons for you to enjoy.

Also, thanks for sharing your feedback about the uniqueness of the Quetzal Dragon. We understand that obtaining a rare dragon is a hard-earned accomplishment, so we will try to avoid using Diamond dragons for future Limited Time Dragons. Thanks again, everyone!
    See, right here. He took a short break from the game. Not taking a short break to return to the game. Why does he have to leave again? It doesn't make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    This is disgusting. Quetzal is only back for a limited time??? I still have NO diamond. Stupid game.
    i didnt first time they got rid of quetzal...i bred genie and life first try and got diamond.

Took me 45 mins, 6 DT, countless forest with Diamond (9) & Dawntree (4)

Rhino Keeper
    About 10 tries in I got the first Dawntree fail. I didn't have a diamond yet when Quetzal went away the first time and I might not get it now either thanks to Dawntree, oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even have a diamond. *snort* Just pass this.

8 forest(super short) 2 dawntree and bayam I GOT IT @elektraalpha I got diamond using Dream and Scarecrow took me about 4 trys GL

Farm Supplier
    Could the re-release of this dragon have something to do with maybe the "Surprise" not being ready yet???

Rhino Keeper
    I got it after 6 Dawn Trees and who knows how many forest dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    No dream and scarecrow either. Only black combo I have now is deep, just recent that I got a bubble for pink. Another is flower, tried 4 colors so many times I did, not a diamond.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on my second dawn tree fail. That awful tick needs to become limited next.