View Poll Results: Would you like the quetzal dragon to stay?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would like the quetzal dragon to stay.

130 97.74%
  • No I would not like the quetzal dragon to stay.

3 2.26%
Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetzal Dragon -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    My guess is, why would they keep the rest and just erase one? I have a feeling they will all be gone.
    Your making me cry. (Not really but very disappointed by this) :P

Rhino Keeper
    I guess adding and removing dragons made them so much money that we're not going to get a break from LEs. So stressful for newer players.

Rhino Keeper
    Watch out for those dawn tree fails! There's only 2 days to get it and the dawn tree is 26 hours! Gotten 2 of those now, so I'm going to have to speed up at least one to get it outta the nest so I can keep trying! This is stupid!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noir77 View Post
    I guess adding and removing dragons made them so much money that we're not going to get a break from LEs. So stressful for newer players.
    Stressful for any player that doesn't have it yet! I feel bad for people who don't even have a diamond yet and now they're getting a pop up saying quetzal is going.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    Watch out for those dawn tree fails! There's only 2 days to get it and the dawn tree is 26 hours! Gotten 2 of those now, so I'm going to have to speed up at least one to get it outta the nest so I can keep trying! This is stupid!
    Dawntree was such a convenience. And then there is peacock. So yes, DragonTan1 is probably right : Anubis may be next.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    Okay, earlier I made a stupid comment that I didn't think through about fail times.

But. We got Dawntree, which is a Green dragon with a long breed time.

So with people going nuts to get Quetzal and end up with 26 hour fails they just don't have time for....

See what I mean?

Hmm, no pop up on Android (even closed and reopened the game to double check). Are we just running behind on [strike]everything[/strike] the warning?

Banned
    After the game came back from maintanence I now see the message. Oh my gosh, I don't think this is a bug. Why would they do something so stupid? What's next? A new brand of diamond? Is that why they started with the new base element dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    maybe we should just try for mercury/gold before they are gone :c

Rhino Keeper
    This game is offically messed up. Hands down.