Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Metro: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

A big issue is that a lot of the buildings are completely useless but actually look kind of cool. If there was a way to remove the coin/goods icon from the buildings you could still have them in your city for looks but not have to click on them or have the annoying icon on top.

Another issue is that with the limited number of clicks you get making cash to buy the wonders is going to take beyond forever (other places in the forum list $30k per day as the number that you can make). Unless something changes I just can't see playing a game for 30 days just to buy 1 item and not purchase anything else. The economy seems way out of whack.

As far as new features how about the golden gate bridge? Would look pretty cool hanging out over the ocean.

Hi - thanks for asking for suggestions!

Ideas for types of buildings:
    1) Community buildings: Schools, Universities or colleges, court house,doctor's office, dentist office, lawyer's office, airport, a city metro/subway or train system with train tracks to place around town
    2) Businesses: Grocery store or farm stand, bakery, flower shop, gym, pizza place, music/record store, quilt shop, furniture store, real estate office, ATM, sandwich shop, candy store, appliance store, butcher shop, pet store

Ideas to improve the game:
    1) Increase energy cap at higher levels - I think by adding a solar system or wind farm that should increase your energy cap with each purchase.

New Resident
    Excellent idea.

New Resident
    I know Its just a game and all but i hate pollution and stuff like that. I dont think there should be a industrial plant or factories- or rather anything that will hurt the enviroment. If you wouldnt cause pollution in real life i dont see why you would in a game. I hope you understand!

Banned
    So you mean there should be Eco theme?
    Here's my suggest theme:Natural Theme
    Industries:Farm
    Decoration:Sparonia tree,Wood Fence,Tree of Life(Produce only energy)
    Bussiness:Sandwich Cabin,Florist,Forest Inn
    Home:Forest Cabin,Tree House
    Community:Recycle Center,Water Power Generator

Banned
    Edit:It's seqonia tree.

Is 30 the highest for energy ?? Can't there be more ?? And I ve looked around .. Seem like most of us just get stuck at level 30 .

How about an "Inactive" button where you could deactivate the earning feature of a building. That way you could still keep the buildings in your city to make it look good or utilize the population but you wouldn't have to deal with the god awful floating box above the buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls2019 View Post
    How about an "Inactive" button where you could deactivate the earning feature of a building. That way you could still keep the buildings in your city to make it look good or utilize the population but you wouldn't have to deal with the god awful floating box above the buildings.
    I like this idea.

Farm Supplier
    I second this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    I should add that the perfect gift for this game would be energy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast