Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Strange Nbr "Stormies Wall"

New Resident
    I am a big fan of farm story. However, installing a "computer generated" neighbor without our knowledge is,to put it bluntly, "1984" Big brother is watching, move. And since this addition. Farm Story is shutting down,freezing,and causing many unwanted problems.
    I play this game because I truly enjoy visiting my neighbors. And having many friends from all over the world. Please rectify this issue.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers. Please remember that Stormie is NOT dangerous in any way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers. Please remember that Stormie is NOT dangerous in any way.
    He could stay but allow him to be removed and then have an option to re add him

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    He could stay but allow him to be removed and then have an option to re add him
    Thanks. This suggestion has been passed on to our devs.

New Resident
    I am not happy about this. I know all of my neighbors AND regularly weed out inactive ones. AUGH! Please take him off my neighbor"s list!

Fashion Designer
    I think it's ok.. I have Stormie also as a nbr and if he helps me getting materials, i'm happy about that In addition His Farm is very nice!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like Team Lava to explain the purpose of Stormie. Why is he there Nd why is he on the top of the list? Rather than working on adding Stormie they should have given us the ability to remove invited neighbors who haven't accepted the invitation.

New Resident
    Really TL you should listen to your customers. There should be a clearer explanation and perhaps a choice about whether we want a computer generated nbr who does nothing. Players are angry and leaving the game, stop wasting our money on this and spend it on properly developing all the games and in particular city story (metro is awful).

So glad I came on here...I not only have Stormie on fs but rs and bs too. Others are saying it was a virus. Glad to know its not threat to my kindle. Wish someone would if told me though....

I really don't like having this extra neighbor. I try to keep my list up 2 date, but this is messing me up. We should have the delete option. I really HATE the tap to manage, lost lots of neighbors due to that little addition. Now this neighbor invasion? With all TL's new games r they tired of farm story and just want everyone to quit so it can be gone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast