Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I just finished try # 100 lol. No Crusader yet Gonna make some coffee and try again ina few lol.

Executive Chef
    Just made my final( unless they raise number of habitats)8 th crusader- I think my diamond and fire don't wanna see the den anymore!this final time took about 50-60 tries( I think they finally gave me one just so they could be done with it!)

New Resident
    How long does it take to get a crusader? I'm on level 28 and I've tried so many times to get it and I can't. What should I do?

Executive Chef
    Takes 44 hours, and so far( as much as we know), the only way to get one is by diamond/fire

Executive Chef
    If u meant how many times it takes? Till you get tired of staring at your screen( anywhere between 30- 60 times for me)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Just made my final( unless they raise number of habitats)8 th crusader- I think my diamond and fire don't wanna see the den anymore!this final time took about 50-60 tries( I think they finally gave me one just so they could be done with it!)
    LMFAO! Im on 35 -40 Id guess! Im going for my second so Im not as impatient. I have mine evolving right now and Im more impatient with that than anything. Whats your name in the game I wanna add you so we can laugh at each other! About to make a coffee and go at it in about an hour. whos the boy and whos the girl? In my head Diamonds a girl....hahaa

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gills525 View Post
    How long does it take to get a crusader? I'm on level 28 and I've tried so many times to get it and I can't. What should I do?
    gills....keep going. Can take over 100. the good news is my first crusader I got in less than 10. It will happen.

Rhino Keeper
    The only problem I face on my quest for a Crusader is....

....I don't even have a Diamond. And unless I get a major lucky shot, I won't be seeing a Crusader in the next month. D;

Executive Chef
    Added u miahsboo!my place is "damsel Dazy". Yeah, I'm kinda known for not bein very patient- once my 6 yr old( who has a crush on kooky just cause her place rocks) told me to turn off the game and started counting! You will get another one,just gotta keep throwing them together till they give in!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone give me some advice with breeding a crusader?!
    It was hard enough getting a diamond.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast