Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Dragon

Red face Crusader Dragon(s)

Well, I was hoping for 1 crusader after I'd spent over 2 days and 1 million coins or more and was very happy to have recived 4 in the space of 5 minutes.

??? Four crusader dragons???

Rhino Keeper
    It's not easy I just spend a lot of time working at it.

Farm Supplier
    how many times did you all try for this ?

made a stupid mistake to try firestorm with diamond and end up its a 24hr wait before i can carry on fire diamond again.. LOL

but just for interests sake, how many tries did those who got this dragon take ?

Rhino Keeper
    Of course a dragon that I really want (Crusader) requires another dragon that I really want (Diamond) but I dont have the one required. XD

Oh why did I HAVE to swear to not stop breeding Fire and Water until I got an Athletic D; Anyone have tips for the Athletic?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Of course a dragon that I really want (Crusader) requires another dragon that I really want (Diamond) but I dont have the one required. XD

Oh why did I HAVE to swear to not stop breeding Fire and Water until I got an Athletic D; Anyone have tips for the Athletic?
    Breed firestorm and island, youll probably end up with an athletic trying for a diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie0Raven View Post
    Breed firestorm and island, youll probably end up with an athletic trying for a diamond
    .....I never actually thought about that. HAHAH, SORRY ATHLETIC DRAGON, LOOPHOLE ABUSE! >

......unfortunately, the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue combo can literally result in 17 different combinations. One of them being the Athletic. Factoring that it's a RARE, and there are 5 other Rares, not forgetting the 3 Super Rares available.......yeah, I think my chances of getting an Athletic are higher if I stick to breeding Blue and Red. STILL, always the possibbility of a DIAMOND......... SO CONFLICTED ANSJSJSJAJAJA

Rhino Keeper
    Finally, my diamond and fire are breeding 44 hrs, that's the crusader right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie0Raven View Post
    Finally, my diamond and fire are breeding 44 hrs, that's the crusader right?
    Yes, Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5 crusader dragons.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast