Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Actually, it's 10 sec fail
    You're right! It's only 10 sec fail! By having MILLIONS of Crusader Dragons...You can be rich! Lol xD

Farm Supplier
    I finally got one after 170 consecutive tries. Good thing the failure is fire and only takes 10 sec.

Host(ess)
    Have been breeding for this while finishing up watching the LOTR trilogy this week. Have gone steadily through the extended version of both Two Towers and Return of the King.. and still nothing! Argh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey608 View Post
    Have been breeding for this while finishing up watching the LOTR trilogy this week. Have gone steadily through the extended version of both Two Towers and Return of the King.. and still nothing! Argh.
    Woah.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey608 View Post
    oh man......that is a LOT of fire fails. Best of luck

Host(ess)
    Indeed it is!! Still, hard to hate them when it's only a 10 sec fail. I'm getting a bit disgruntled with my diamond though. Don't get me wrong, THRILLED to have one.. just joining the ranks of players who can't seem to breed a single hybrid with him.

Host(ess)
    FINALLY got this in my den this morning! That was approximately 10 hours of trying over the past week. This also breaks my 3 week dry spell of breeding nothing new.

Executive Chef
    Oh... I got my second Crusader fail, so now I have 3 Crusaders altogether. I was sad, to be true, coz it doesnt worth to trade, too much time to breed...

Was breeding dino with diamond, for dino type rares but failed on Crusader.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Oh... I got my second Crusader fail, so now I have 3 Crusaders altogether. I was sad, to be true, coz it doesnt worth to trade, too much time to breed...

Was breeding dino with diamond, for dino type rares but failed on Crusader.
    gimmie gimmie gimiie!! jesh! this game seriously needs a trade feature if people see diamond dragons as fails now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weega View Post
    gimmie gimmie gimiie!! jesh! this game seriously needs a trade feature if people see diamond dragons as fails now
    I would give if I can...

I consider it as a "fail" because Crusader is the only diamond hybrid what you can get anytime when you want (if you have a diamond dragon of course). Breeding diamond x fire should give you in less than a hour.

Last time, on another acc, it took 57 tries (about 20 minutes) when I needed a Crusader. It is boring of course to breed countless fires, but still if you give it enough tries you sure will get a crusader.