Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not fun at all...just frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really enjoying this game! You have to think and plan more than the other games and I like that. I am leveling up very quickly and I'm able to balance my goods and energy. It's good to have to think a little while playing these games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    I am really enjoying this game! You have to think and plan more than the other games and I like that. I am leveling up very quickly and I'm able to balance my goods and energy. It's good to have to think a little while playing these games.
    I agree. It's fun to balance out goods needed and what not. I load up my goods then don't buy them for a while until absolutely needed! Only thing that's bothering me is the yellow/blue houses time change. I deleted em because I think thats a ridiculously long time to wait for a beginner level house to generate coins. Other than that the games been treating me well can't wait for more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfirefly View Post
    I agree. It's fun to balance out goods needed and what not. I load up my goods then don't buy them for a while until absolutely needed! Only thing that's bothering me is the yellow/blue houses time change. I deleted em because I think thats a ridiculously long time to wait for a beginner level house to generate coins. Other than that the games been treating me well can't wait for more updates.
    Sorry, it doesn't take THAT much more thinking in the game and yet it is still boring-- for me anyway. I appreciate the differences in opinions. I've deleted the game as well.

New Resident
    I m another member of the "minority" cause I found the game quite boring too.
    it took me more than a week to get to lvl 10 so I deleted it.

Farm Supplier
    I like the game, the concept is different with other team lava games that i played (bs). So its something new. I am looking forward for any nice update of this game.

And now goals have been readded into the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I once liked this game. I don't mind the energy thing; the majority city building games are quite similar in this way. And I like the idea of wonder. I roughly estimate I can buy the first wonder for playing 1 - 2 months. I get the double gem price but I still don't mind as I know I won't buy any gem decorations. But with the cut in supply amount and no double profit in business, I just can't stop thinking why TL can apply all the most unfavorable conditions for a single player? I don't know why I need to bear such an unfair game. When a game makes you feel frustrated more than fun, you know it's time to quit.

Farm Supplier
    My city was always out of energy before this stupid update, now it's out of ENERGY & GOODS!!!!
    The only thing I can do now is staring at my " shining city" and do NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!! TL, have u lost ur mind?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    Now that TL has changed the factories to give us so little goods, the game is no longer fun. It is frustrating to not be able to play! There's not enough goods for our businesses. If it isn't changed soon, I will not be playing. Before this recent change, the game was manageable.

Defiantly ridicuous waiting for "energy". What's the point only being able to play a game for a few minutes at a time!!! Stupid!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123