Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on athletic dragon

Host(ess)
    I'm still trying to get the athletic. I've bred (using gold to speed them up out of pure frustration) twenty-seven times. I bred twenty-seven magic dragons. It says right in the game to breed fire and water, but this is just out of hand. Help?? Rare or not, it should not take this massive amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylian View Post
    I'm still trying to get the athletic. I've bred (using gold to speed them up out of pure frustration) twenty-seven times. I bred twenty-seven magic dragons. It says right in the game to breed fire and water, but this is just out of hand. Help?? Rare or not, it should not take this massive amounts.
    Breed firestorm and island or eagle and serpent . i got almost all the dragons while trying for diamond. hope this helps.

Athletic dragon

How do you get an athletic dragon plz respond fast. Cusz I only have 14 days to get one!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    It is red and blue dragon so any combos with those colors will get you one like fire and water

epic red x epic blue

I got mine by breeding epic wild on left and epic mindvolt on right. That's actually been a pretty good combo for me. At leasts getting about 50 % rares out of this. Although, my luck is running out now. Last 3 have been common- island,firestorm, and fruitful or coral breeding now. Guess it's time to change pairs. I'm a lvl 46 and still no diamond so these updates are useless to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgett400 View Post
    I got mine by breeding epic wild on left and epic mindvolt on right. That's actually been a pretty good combo for me. At leasts getting about 50 % rares out of this. Although, my luck is running out now. Last 3 have been common- island,firestorm, and fruitful or coral breeding now. Guess it's time to change pairs. I'm a lvl 46 and still no diamond so these updates are useless to me
    yeah it's so hard and impossible to get a diamond ... :'(

Rhino Keeper
    i got two in a row the first time i tried to get a magic dragon.
    just 2 x level 6 water + fire, either side works.

Good Luck!

Farm Supplier
    I also need this dragon. The only one I'm missing minus those new diamond hybrids. Any suggestions what combo you Guys used ?

Farm Supplier
    I have gotten 3 athletics the first i got on first try the first day with Epic water and lvl 9 Fire and the 2 and 3 from serpent vs firestorm good luck in getting one

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast