Thread: Update??

Farm Supplier

Update??

I have seen cool new tables & chairs that I cannot buy. Also, I have received requests for a "floaty tube". Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    iOS users will get the update tomorrow and Thursday.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    I guess the secret's out. These are all of the new items that we are releasing for the World Games theme. There are A LOT of new items, as you can see by the many screenshots that have been posted. It might seem like a lot of content to be released in one week, but all of these items will be made available to everyone this week.

In an effort to smoothly release this huge amount of content, they have been made available to Android players starting today. iOS players will be able to access these items starting Wednesday, and the rest of the games will receive their content updates on Thursday, the normal day for new content releases.

We hope everyone enjoys the new World Games items and can't wait to see how you design your bakeries!

Please remember to keep this thread discussion focused on the new awesome items and not on the different devices you're playing on.
    Information on new items coming.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Love all the Games things and have had a lot of fun playing around with my two bakeries today! I love more of the things than I dont like. :-)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!