Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ForestFire Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    This is all Titan's fault !
    Titan will miss his worthy opponent!

Banned
    I am really Sad! This was the first Hybrid Dragon I got in dragon story!

Executive Chef
    Aww...I love this guy but have never been able to get him, well another one bites the dust! Farewell dear Forestfire....have fun wherever it is TL banishes you to, cut down in your prime...so sad...sob >.<

Is nothing safe anymore TL?...with all this 'space' you're creating in the game surely you now have room to increase the number of habitats? This game has officially turned into a rat race or should I say dragon race.....I can feel the flames nipping at my heels. The days of playing this game to unwind are over, I kinda dread logging in now :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    I am really Sad! This was the first Hybrid Dragon I got in dragon story!
    same here. Forestfire is also my 1st super rare dragon. I breed forest and fire and got forestfire - I think first try. The funny thing is at that at that time I don't even realise how hard it is to get it until a few of my nbrs comment about that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    same here. Forestfire is also my 1st super rare dragon. I breed forest and fire and got forestfire - I think first try. The funny thing is at that at that time I don't even realise how hard it is to get it until a few of my nbrs comment about that.
    Me either! Ahh I am going to miss it so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I almost traded my extra forest fire dragon last week to make room but I'll hold off trading now since it's going limited.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have this yet. Keep getting fail life. At least it's short breed, I'll try til it's off.

Rhino Keeper
    why super rare dragon is limited? seabreeze dragon, dream dragon, now forestfire dragon

Executive Chef
    I can't for the Life of me see why they did something so Wild and stupid... I'd rather have a Landworm infestation or go and build a Snowman in summer, but I think we have all Rose to the conclusion that Forestfire wouldn't be limited.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I can't for the Life of me see why they did something so Wild and stupid... I'd rather have a Landworm infestation or go and build a Snowman in summer, but I think we have all Rose to the conclusion that Forestfire wouldn't be limited.
    Well-played sir

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast