Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by almondieeyez View Post
    See that doesnt make since to me... when i block the door with the cash register and exit out and come back in the game, I actually earn $$ and my food decreases.
    blocking with cash register no customers come in for me. I sell nothing when i block.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    blocking with cash register no customers come in for me. I sell nothing when i block.
    For me, while you are in the game, no customers will come in and your $$ doesn't go up, hearts do not increase/decrease. But if I exit the game and come back like say 5 mins later, it will tell me I earned x amount and the hearts will stay the same as you left it when you exit the game. Once I found i earn money doing this, i continue to do so, since it loads the game much faster without the NPCs milling around.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I had a lot more profit with this layout than with fecs! The more doors you have the less chairs/tables u need in each section....the key is to eliminate a lot of walking from the cashier to chair! Groovyruss now has 7 doors and only 4 tables/chairs in each section...so his peeps I believe are only taking 2 steps to sit down!

With the layout above.....in my picture and letting my game run w/o exiting or closing out...I made 10,000 in an hour!
    I've done it your way with the 9 tables/3 doors. But I feel like I'm not making my max profit. I only made like $7,331 in one hour just now.

I'm on Android, latest version of BS. Not cooking anything for now, but plenty of $4 foods on my counters. I have A LOT of counters too. I do exit my bakery each time I check it throughout the day instead of letting it run...

I'm not sure if that's the problem or something else though. Any advice?

I've been lurking this thread for a while. It's been interesting reading about the different ways to increase profit. Thanks to Fecsuper, Groovyruss, and Lin. ^^

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugablast View Post
    I've done it your way with the 9 tables/3 doors. But I feel like I'm not making my max profit. I only made like $7,331 in one hour just now.

I'm on Android, latest version of BS. Not cooking anything for now, but plenty of $4 foods on my counters. I have A LOT of counters too. I do exit my bakery each time I check it throughout the day instead of letting it run...

I've been lurking this thread for a while. It's been interesting reading about the different ways to increase profit. Thanks to Fecsuper, Groovyruss, and Lin. ^^

You may want to try not logging in too many times? I know for me, every time I log in it takes my customer about 15-20 seconds until there's a consistent pace (entering, eating, and leaving). I have the same layout with 3 doors, 3 registers, and 8 chairs per section and I make about $240,000/24hours. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugablast View Post

Your layout is correct. But if u want the Max profit u need to let ur game run open. If you can try it overnight...put the charger on ur device and leave ur game running. Write the total down b4 you walk away from your game then in the morning exit out go back in and write the number down. Then find out how much u made. When I did this layout I was making over 200,000 overnight when I let the game run open.

FYI: I'm not doing this layout at the moment. I also heard TL changed how fast customers walk on Android so u might not make this much now.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen fecs layout or grooves layout can someone post the links....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by crissy9112 View Post
    You may want to try not logging in too many times? I know for me, every time I log in it takes my customer about 15-20 seconds until there's a consistent pace (entering, eating, and leaving). I have the same layout with 3 doors, 3 registers, and 8 chairs per section and I make about $240,000/24hours. Good luck!
    Ah I see, thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Your layout is correct. But if u want the Max profit u need to let ur game run open. If you can try it overnight...put the charger on ur device and leave ur game running. Write the total down b4 you walk away from your game then in the morning exit out go back in and write the number down. Then find out how much u made. When I did this layout I was making over 200,000 overnight when I let the game run open.

FYI: I'm not doing this layout at the moment. I also heard TL changed how fast customers walk on Android so u might not make this much now.
    Hmm, ok. I'll give this a try, but I also realized the new pace of the customers too. D:

Quote Originally Posted by rayen23 View Post
    I have not seen fecs layout or grooves layout can someone post the links....
    Lin explained GroovyRuss's layout in the first post with her image too.

Fecsuper's layout is here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...thout-maths%29

Fashion Designer
    Do you need to have exactly 30? Or can you have 27 or something? Lack of space for 30 chairs and 5/6 doors, I have the gems for 10 doors, but I think that's too small for decorating and again, I lack the space.

Fashion Designer
    Decreasing customer glitch is fixed, finally.

I am using 8 chairs w/ 3 doors and getting decent results, obviously not as good as before the price hike, but still decent. This is keeping it open. 24 instead of 30 because I need the space to fit the 3rd section, will change once I get my next expansion at 1m.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    Do you need to have exactly 30? Or can you have 27 or something? Lack of space for 30 chairs and 5/6 doors, I have the gems for 10 doors, but I think that's too small for decorating and again, I lack the space.
    no not exactly 30. remove tables from each section until you start to get bad hearts then add back 1 table.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast