Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Whether BS or RS 2 door does not distribute evenly, 3 or 4 doors do. Why? I have no idea. But it does.
    yeah that is the main problem with doors. You need to have a few extra tables and chairs in each section
    because customers are not distributed evenly. (or just let a few broken hearts go in like i do )

Fashion Designer
    Does this work for RS: World Games?

And I'm assuming the tables and stuff outside the blocked off areas are purely for decoration?

Fashion Designer
    How are customers coming in if you have your door blocked by a cash register in the pic? And will this work on iPhone?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    How are customers coming in if you have your door blocked by a cash register in the pic? And will this work on iPhone?
    that is the 4s iPhone. iPhone 5 in about 3 weeks. Hurry up Apple!!!

Customers are not coming in that pic because i am building up food, cause i keep running out.

Rhino Keeper
    Customers are not coming in that pic because i am building up food, cause i keep running out.
    See that doesnt make since to me... when i block the door with the cash register and exit out and come back in the game, I actually earn $$ and my food decreases.

Rhino Keeper
    The efficiency layouts are primary for earning $$ faster or getting rid of food faster? or both?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by almondieeyez View Post
    The efficiency layouts are primary for earning $$ faster or getting rid of food faster? or both?

It will do both.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I found a way to get rid of my food faster without the layout which was why I was so confused.

Banned
    See that doesnt make since to me... when i block the door with the cash register and exit out and come back in the game, I actually earn $$ and my food decreases.
    You gota block your door with somethin solid (something that is not actually usable to the guest). Otherwise theyare still able to come through invisible and therefore food is being sold.

Rhino Keeper

both for me also

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast