Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    yeah that is 1 thing that sucks. I still use the VD version because of that.
    Groovy, I do not wanna update but the previous version ate my hard saving coin upon serving of food.
    It was reported as a bug and I have no choice but to update it!
    Right now, all I am doing is to tip my neighbors quickly, stay at their bakery when I read notes on my wall and then leave and force close quickly.
    I guess that's why I am not reaching the max. profit as calculated.

Rhino Keeper
    Groovyruss- does this work with 5 tables at each door? I'm trying to redo mine and it would be alot easier to fit my fountain in if I can have 5 seats.

Executive Chef
    So to make a million in a day using 4c recipes you have to churn out 580 servings per appliance an hr. ( based on 18 appliances.) If you made say 10c recipes, it's not possible to make that many servings. So either way extra slots are needed. How many, minimum, would you say is needed?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I've shifted the layout for tonight- but it's not making any difference- I have 6 doors, maybe I've done it wrong. Can someone look for me? Is the new layout only been tried in bakery, does it work in restaurant? I don't understand why my profit hasn't risen. Wahhhh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    I just sat and counted how many customers you did in 2 minutes. You did 108.... so 54 a minute
    which is 77,760 in 24 hours. If it was all red velvet cake that would be 77,760 * 12 = $933,120 in 24 hours (gross profit)

You are getting there

I just tallied my overnight profit by letting the game run...it was $146,000....wow! I went to bed with 88, 500 and woke up to 235,000 in my coins banner! Incredible! Thx Groovyruss for sharing this! I'm loving it...and I'm hooked on ur layout!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    Groovy, I do not wanna update but the previous version ate my hard saving coin upon serving of food.
    It was reported as a bug and I have no choice but to update it!
    Right now, all I am doing is to tip my neighbors quickly, stay at their bakery when I read notes on my wall and then leave and force close quickly.
    I guess that's why I am not reaching the max. profit as calculated.

yeah i got lucky because i started the play this game in march so I started with the VD version.
    Bad side though the VD goals were almost done i never was able to complete them.
    Anyway, because of that I have in iTunes the VD and normal version and run both
    on my iphone. The BS 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 both are piles of buggy ****!!!

and yes you are not hitting max numbers because of that. lin77 is on kindle
    and you can see what happens when running a version of BS that does not
    have all the **** bugs. (or the VD version which is also bug free in this area)

you can always take advantage of the teleportation bug in 1.5.3 lol (search for it)
    you will CRUSH me in number of plates served a day

note: TL said they would fix that bug in 1.5.4 I do not know if they did or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Groovyruss- does this work with 5 tables at each door? I'm trying to redo mine and it would be alot easier to fit my fountain in if I can have 5 seats.
    here is what i do. I drop down number of seats until i start getting broken hearts in a section. Then i add a seat back.
    There is no set number per se'. each device and version of game etc... and if you leave the game running
    and screen on (or not) all plays a part so it is best IMHO to do what i do above and then

TEST TEST TEST

Rhino Keeper
    only need 6 gems now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Well I've shifted the layout for tonight- but it's not making any difference- I have 6 doors, maybe I've done it wrong. Can someone look for me? Is the new layout only been tried in bakery, does it work in restaurant? I don't understand why my profit hasn't risen. Wahhhh
    yeah this is BS stuff

for RS i have no idea never played it but it sounds like RS is MUCH slower customer rate/serve rate
    and different team lava server settings. There very well could be a max limit is RS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    So to make a million in a day using 4c recipes you have to churn out 580 servings per appliance an hr. ( based on 18 appliances.) If you made say 10c recipes, it's not possible to make that many servings. So either way extra slots are needed. How many, minimum, would you say is needed?
    there is a reason i have 48 ovens

Good way to do it is figure out how many you serve a day then match to a recipe that has highest profit an hour
    and that you can also crank out the number a day served. use this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US&gid=7

if you have 18 ovens and serve 50K a day then that is 115 servings an hour per oven so....

Gingerbread Cookies (8 coins) is a good match though you will get a little bit of leftovers
    since that will make 125 servings an hour (54K baked a day)

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast