Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkrosebud View Post
    I found that putting the register right next to the door causes the un even customer flow. Then when i put the register just a few squares away from the door i had started getting a even amount of flow. I like that they just glance at the register instead of just standing there before finding their seat.
    Interesting. Let me try that out.

Can someone repost the image please?
    -Crys

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakerystory93.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	12334

here's a pic of my layout, I have 4 doors with 6 chairs/tables for each door and 2 tables in between for a total of 28 tables that customers can be seated at. I hear the max amount of customers you can have is around 28 so it seems pointless to add more unless its for aesthetics. The 2 tables in between each door can be seated by both doors so it helps when one door seems to be getting more customers. It works for me... I haven't really checked to see how much I earn per hour or whatever, but I will keep it this way until I can afford my next expansion, then I will expand with gems and that will probably be it for me as it will cost 16 mill to expand again after that. At that point, I will probably redecorate for looks instead of profit but who knows, if I can fit it in my bakery I might just redo it and keep it that style.

Executive Chef
    I have a couple of ???s and this is 4 my place in RS. I can't find any threads there 2 help. I have 3 doors and 3 host tables. So if I'm reading these correctly I should have 1 Host table per door w 10 tables/chairs also. I've tried that and I get angry faces right away. Will this correct on it's own or do I need 2 do something differently? I'm not setup this way currently I'm planing on a major overhaul starting Saturday 2-15. I also need 2 have high coin producing items on my counters.
    Am I right on my assumptions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I have a couple of ???s and this is 4 my place in RS. I can't find any threads there 2 help. I have 3 doors and 3 host tables. So if I'm reading these correctly I should have 1 Host table per door w 10 tables/chairs also. I've tried that and I get angry faces right away. Will this correct on it's own or do I need 2 do something differently? I'm not setup this way currently I'm planing on a major overhaul starting Saturday 2-15. I also need 2 have high coin producing items on my counters.
    This sounds correct to me, but I've never had the problem with angry faces right away. Could you post a picture of your layout? Maybe we could be of more help that way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    You'll have to post a pic so we can see what is going wrong. You shouldn't be seeing angry faces with thirty chairs out.

New Resident
    hi, i cannot see the pics uv posted, can i see them

Farm Supplier
    Each door needs to have their own cash register/digital register, as well as sectioning them off so they can only go to tables around that door and not wander around the entire store, and also leave through the same door they came in. I believe the max amount of customers that can be in your store is about 28 so you can have a few extra tables per door but there is no need to have that many extra as it will just make that section larger and make the customers have to walk further to seat and leave. Not sure why the angry customers but make sure the seats can be reached... I know its pretty obvious but sometimes people don't realize they are blocking them somehow.

I am using versions of this layout in BS and RS. I love to decorate so I don't have much gold saved for expansions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	13086 Here is my RS layout currently.

How do I calculate how many people I am serving? I need to move off of 4 coin foods to higher coins but I run out of food if I cook the higher coin foods like Roast Chicken. How do you balance the cooking higher coin food with serving all your guests?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617