Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Fashion Designer
    I use this layout. I earn about 150-175k per night 8-9 hours. Most of my food is red velvet cake or sugar cookies. That makes a huge difference to my earnings because they are 10-12 coin foods. I make a lot less if I have 4c foods.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I use this layout. I earn about 150-175k per night 8-9 hours. Most of my food is red velvet cake or sugar cookies. That makes a huge difference to my earnings because they are 10-12 coin foods. I make a lot less if I have 4c foods.

I should have added I don't leave the app open.

Executive Chef
    If you don't leave it open it doesn't matter.. it's standard 43k plates/day. I get 72k plates/day (50/minute) leaving it open, but want a somewhat cute bakery, not T.. and i use the old version to run overnight, the kids run faster there and it needs less tables to keep 100 happiness and no broken hearts.

Here's the layout I'm using, it seems to work very well.

I sell about 595 plates in 10 minutes, or 3 570 (per hour), 85 680 (per day). While leaving the screen on, of course.

With only 4-coin foods, that would be 342 720 a day, but with only 10 or 12 coin food that number would go up to 856 800 (10coin) or 1 030 320 (12coin).

Of course, this is just pure revenue and assumes that you have enough food to last the whole duration.

Hope that others can replicate my results using the same design. My bakery size is 12x15, with 5 doors and a total of 42 seats. It might seem like a little too many but I've experimented with less, and somehow the rate of plates sold is optimal with this number. Have gotten results of 585/10min for 33 seats, 571/10min for 28 seats, etc.

Also to note is that the cashiers seem to work best where they are placed, it's slowest when they're directly next to the door, a little faster when they're one square away, but the position shown in the image has given me the best results in my 'experiments' so far.

Do feel free to add me and drop by to take a look, stormid jewelspirit

Rhino Keeper
    can somebody post a link with picture of grovyruss design cause the pic above is deleted? And i think u guys that use the "T" design or any efficient could post pictures for inpiration, cause im terrible at designing. Im using fec's and is really amazing!

I posted a separate thread - but I wanted to post here too

TYSM GroovyRuss for this layout concept and Jewelspirit for posting your pic! I am RAKING in the cash with this layout!!!

I made OVER $150K in less than 7 hours last night with only 5 of my 6 doors open!!! I can't wait to see how much I make in 24 hours!!!

Oh - and my Storm ID is TCCElizabeth if you want to see my layout in action -- if you send me a nbr request, LMK on the wall that you found me on the forum b/c I'm not "technically" accepting new nbrs atm (I go crazy having to tip a ton of ppl everyday) but will certainly accept any Forum Peeps.

Rhino Keeper
    Elizabeth tks so much for posting, ill add you, your bakery is really very functional and cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    Elizabeth tks so much for posting, ill add you, your bakery is really very functional and cute!!!
    Thanks Joan! I'm glad we're nbrs now I just redesigned my bakery again (lol) -- just changed aesthetic stuff - my layout is the same....but my previous layout was based on "sections" with different themes and I wAs really missing that with my new layout....glad to be back to a bakery that's more "me" but still makes me serious cash!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Tccelizabeth View Post
    Oh - and my Storm ID is TCCElizabeth if you want to see my layout in action -- if you send me a nbr request, LMK on the wall that you found me on the forum b/c I'm not "technically" accepting new nbrs atm (I go crazy having to tip a ton of ppl everyday) but will certainly accept any Forum Peeps.
    I came by for a visit, its cute that way. I never thought about doing a theme for each section. Don't worry about adding me...I like to see what people do with layout