Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Executive Chef
    Can someone please look at mine? I just want to sell my food faster - not necessarily make as much money as I can. I want to sell my food faster so I can have more space for new recipes I'm mastering. Thanks.

Executive Chef

Untitled by Shoeaholic-2891, on Flickr

Hi filochick1982, How much $$$ do you make overnight? Im using the L shape layout but its not really profitable as I thought it would be. only abt 61k overnight. averafge or low comparing to your layout?

Farm Supplier
    How do you guys have so many gems? Did you really spend like $200 to get them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sesamecake View Post
    How do you guys have so many gems? Did you really spend like $200 to get them?
    A combo of earning via mastering and buying the $75 pack (580 gems) whenever there's a gem sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyy22 View Post
    Hi filochick1982, How much $$$ do you make overnight? Im using the L shape layout but its not really profitable as I thought it would be. only abt 61k overnight. averafge or low comparing to your layout?
    I make roughly that much every 8 hours or so? So in a 24 hour period it's about $150K. I only have 4coin recipes on my counters though as I'm not interested in making money (dont need to expand) so I don't bake the recipes that earn more than 4coins since I mastered though ages ago. All I want to do is master every single recipe so I can get the gems. However, I don't want to keep storing my decorations to make room for more counters. I want to sell the food!

Hi, can someone have a look at my bakery? I used to do over 100K overnight (about 8 hours) but now it seems to slow down, today for example after 12 hours only 75k. I don't understand why..... any thoughts??? Thanks:-) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2013-09-01-07-47-59.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	9967

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I make roughly that much every 8 hours or so? So in a 24 hour period it's about $150K. I only have 4coin recipes on my counters though as I'm not interested in making money (dont need to expand) so I don't bake the recipes that earn more than 4coins since I mastered though ages ago. All I want to do is master every single recipe so I can get the gems. However, I don't want to keep storing my decorations to make room for more counters. I want to sell the food!
    okay tyvm ;] i guess there's no point trying out your layout then. from waht ive read on this thread so far, the eonly way to increase profit & sellrate is to leave the app open always which is not really an option for me

New Resident
    Where can i buy another door and register at? I don't see either one in the store.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tenitab View Post
    Where can i buy another door and register at? I don't see either one in the store.
    The door is under Wall Decorations (clock), and the register is under Tables.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM