Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    please help me with my layout. i seem to have lesser profits when i changed my layout.

i'm baking nonprofit stuff for gems but i should have more profitable stuff to tide me over.

This is my unprofessional opinion, but as much as you love your tipping tables (your whole section of only tables), it could possibly be affecting your profits. That being said, I will throw out some ideas, take 'em or leave 'em. I would suggest a more linear design for your appliances and counters; such as lining them up along the wall farthest from either door. This way you can shift all the non-table floor pieces so the customer pathway is straighter and has less spaces between. One problem that may be happening is customers from one of your doors walking all the way across your bakery to a far table. To eliminate this, I would completely seal off one half of you bakery from the other; create a line across the middle with your flowers/trees/etc.

P.S: You have one flowerpot that is blocking two valuable tables close to the register, and this could be because you have just expanded an haven't moved them yet.

Rhino Keeper
    ^thanks. I was trying to mix fecs and groovy's design. I guess i reduced the number of seats too much. When i removed the pots, my profit increased again. As u can see i only had 22seats.

Lets bring this subject back alive shall we? Is GroovyRuss still around? Anyway, I have implemented GroovyRuss layout in my bakery. I have to say I am really disappointed. I have 3 doors with 10 chairs each. However, I realize the MAIN point to this idea working is leaving your game on constantly. Meaning leaving the screen on your phone open either all day or all night or both. I do see improvement when I leave my screen on but isn't this damaging the backlight life to my phone? I think before anyone tries this they have to be comfortable with letting screen run 24/7. If not save your value able gems and cash. I wish I would have discovered this tidbit 20 gems & $160k ago.

Executive Chef
    you may set power saving to max (at least on android) and it won't overheat. but I would't leave it on anyway, I don't want it to exchange gems to coins by itself , buy a box or do some other funny thing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBabieBunnie View Post
    Lets bring this subject back alive shall we? Is GroovyRuss still around? Anyway, I have implemented GroovyRuss layout in my bakery. I have to say I am really disappointed. I have 3 doors with 10 chairs each. However, I realize the MAIN point to this idea working is leaving your game on constantly. Meaning leaving the screen on your phone open either all day or all night or both. I do see improvement when I leave my screen on but isn't this damaging the backlight life to my phone? I think before anyone tries this they have to be comfortable with letting screen run 24/7. If not save your value able gems and cash. I wish I would have discovered this tidbit 20 gems & $160k ago.
    your screen does not have to be on.

I can do 92K serves a day with doors. You just have to tweak it to get as little walking distance as possible
    and make sure no customers are turned away.

All layout tweaks need the app left open or serve rate is cut in half.

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post

I can do 92K serves a day with doors. You just have to tweak it to get as little walking distance as possible

Thanks for the reply! It had been so long didn't know if you were still around. I was frustrated with the results so removed the layout. Lol! I am totally intrigued by what you are saying. There is a user lin177 or something like that. I created that layout & I got the same results I've always gotten. Maybe $200 a hour more but that was it. I may create the layout again and count my servings. But what do you mean by leaving the app open? When I leave the screen on I do see more of a profit which I'm assuming means more plates sold. But, when I leave BS app open & just let the screen go into sleep mode my results are the same as they have always been. I saw your bakery from the pics you posted on this forum. Beautiful!! You can add me as a neighbor if you care to see my current layout. It's a take on your idea.

New Resident
    Groovy I just wanted to get on here and tell you thank you. That layout is spectacular, I have made right at 200k today and ran out of velvet cakes. (I think I need more ovens or less doors) Anybody who wants to make a profit in this game should be doing this. I also got one of our mutual neighbors a little bit riled up...lol

Farm Supplier
    Hmm...this has piqued my interest. Might give this layout a go and see what happens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post

Can you screenshot your layout with 92k serves a day, I gotta copy that! I've saved 150 gems that are begging to be doors. Should I buy some oven slots or all doors?

Appliance slots so you can make as much red velvet cake as possible. Doors r not the imperative. Use above layout for efficiency n customer count.