Hi I decided to test which layout brings the most profit and here are my results.... below is a picture of my groovyruss layout. Now I only did 3 doors...3 cashiers....3 blocked off sections.... groovyruss has more sections......but the results were amazing even with just three sections. In each section there are 10 table/chair combos. But the idea is to create the least walking distance but with enough table/chairs...I tried 7 tables/chairs in each section cuz that would be 21 total like fecs says is ok to have in bakery..... but i got broken hearts now & then with groovyruss's layout....with fecs I didn't get broken hearts with only 21 table/chairs......so i asked groovyruss and was told I need 30 table/chairs total but w/ my 3 sections I can divide it by 3...so 10 in each section.....but arrange them so its still minimal walking...hence the shape of my sections in the pic. So here are my results.....both layouts are with only $4 per plate recipes...and both are within a 10-11 hr period.....overnight!

With Fecs.... $78,728

With GroovyRuss- $81,484

But I want to add that with groovyruss's layout it was a shorter time period than when I checked it when I did fecs layout. So if I let it go longer to exactly match fecs layout time frame the number would be higher. Also already from 9:30 p.m. (last night) to 1:25 p.m. I have made 116,048....and i still have about 8 hrs to go till i reach the 24 hour mark! That's pretty good

If I had as many sections like groovyruss my results would be even better! But that takes a lot of gems! Or if I had more higher profit recipes the results would be a lot better too! But I thought I would personally compare the 2 layouts and share my results.