Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: food or materials?

Rhino Keeper

food or materials?

would you rather be gifted food or materials?

love getting parts so by the time the goals come you can make a lot of the required ovens... However if people prefer to gift food... I prefer cappuccino overall... I just decline otherwise...

Grand Emperor
    New parts for new appliances for several day.

Food (cappuccino) when there's nothing new to build. I have hundreds of each of the classic parts.

Executive Chef
    I'll take either cappuccino or regular parts. I'll decline everything else unless we're in a new challenge and then I'll take any special parts 4 it.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon scales!!!!!!!!
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    For real though, I seek out neighbors who gift only parts because I have a crazy amount of food and I'm only at level 69. I could stop cooking for weeks and never run out! RS is a different story, but I have no use for food and I like to have extra parts on hand so I don't have to wait to build some things.
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    parts too... though my neighbors love to gimme food =(

Rhino Keeper
    I accept parts & decline food. I love being able to build lots of ovens at once without waiting and besides, I already have a lot of food.

I prefer parts and usually decline all food sent. I do not expect my neighbors to remember this and do not get upset if they send brownies.......it is the thought that counts!

New Resident
    I prefer the staple parts but do not limit my nbrs. My standard rule is that I gift back whatever they gift me. That way they get whatever they want/need. They don't know that I may decline what they give me because I will still gift them what they sent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast