Thread: Parakeet Dragon

Banned
    You can try:-
    Fruitful+fruitful
    fairy+fairy
    fruitful+fairy
    you can get it by luck ..

Fashion Designer
    It's all random. Order you select the dragons doesn't matter and level doesn't either. Some people think it does but it's been confirmed that it has no effect.

Parakeet took me a very long time too.

You haven't gotten any Elf or Fairy dragons? I find that hard to believe.

Fashion Designer
    When trying for Clover, I used Fairy and Air. My results were:
    Parakeet
    Parakeet
    Clover

I know the breeding is random, but maybe you'll run into similar results if you give that pairing a try. Best of luck.

Executive Chef
    I got my parakeet VERY randomly, after many a failed attempts. It's totally random.

Banned
    While trying for a Four-Leaf I got a lot of Fruitful, another Fairy and then Four-Leaf.. I've never tried to get Parakeet and I won't try anytime soon because I'm sick of Fruitful lol
    The best thing to do is move on and try for another dragon, the chances are you'll get it while going for another.. Early in the game I tried to get my 1st Fruitful and I got an Elf.

Executive Chef
    Got Three while trying for Elf.

I'm so sorry I can't help. I got three of these very early on with just Forest and Air.

Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    It's all random. Order you select the dragons doesn't matter and level doesn't either. Some people think it does but it's been confirmed that it has no effect.

Parakeet took me a very long time too.

You haven't gotten any Elf or Fairy dragons? I find that hard to believe.
    Why is it hard to believe? I was on Level 60 before I got a Fairy, and still haven't bred an Elf. Randomness is exactly that.
    My first Fairy came when I paired Fruitful with Night, hoping for either Bat or Hunter.
    More Fairies and my first Parakeet came last week as I was trying for Four-Leaf.

Huntinman86, any combination that contains yellow and green can get you any yellow-green hybrid. Your best bet would be to keep other colors out of the mix. The more colors you work with, the wider will be the range of outc?mes.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman86 View Post
    Please help I cannot breed parakeets I bred forest and air at least 100 times and only fruitful every time please any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
    I have one breeding right now and I used leopard and fuzzy dragon... Hope that helps you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Why is it hard to believe? I was on Level 60 before I got a Fairy, and still haven't bred an Elf. Randomness is exactly that.
    My first Fairy came when I paired Fruitful with Night, hoping for either Bat or Hunter.
    More Fairies and my first Parakeet came last week as I was trying for Four-Leaf.

Huntinman86, any combination that contains yellow and green can get you any yellow-green hybrid. Your best bet would be to keep other colors out of the mix. The more colors you work with, the wider will be the range of outc?mes.
    I suppose so, but out of 100+ tries the odds are that another dragon would pop up in there somewhere.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast