Thread: Weird changes

Rhino Keeper

Weird changes

Hi all I have been working on getting the first place cup on all levels last night I had three to go... This morning I logged in and things had changed.. Levels I had been in first place on suddenly showed me in second place... Levels I was in second for in one case now shows me in first?? What happened ...

Banned
    I think the scores are everyone's scores who plays... So if someone played and got a higher score you got bumped to 2nd

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I think the scores are everyone's scores who plays... So if someone played and got a higher score you got bumped to 2nd
    Oh I thought they were just mine as the names seem to be cartoons ? As in I was playing against a set result.. I am confused

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mareewat View Post
    Oh I thought they were just mine as the names seem to be cartoons ? As in I was playing against a set result.. I am confused
    Let's compare to see if it's the same that I have

Level 55

Let me know if it's the same or different then you have

Rhino Keeper
    Hi exactly the same except your score beats mine... I am in first with 59,000 than all matching yours... Somitnis against the computer... So why did mine suddenly change ? It's like the computer player scores got better on some levels ?

Just out of interest have you got the cup first place on level 3... It has me stumped ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mareewat View Post
    Hi exactly the same except your score beats mine... I am in first with 59,000 than all matching yours... Somitnis against the computer... So why did mine suddenly change ? It's like the computer player scores got better on some levels ?

Just out of interest have you got the cup first place on level 3... It has me stumped ?
    on level 3 im 3rd

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u for replying I am second. I don't think you can beat the computer to the first spot on level three..