Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Having energy *for me* is a great thing.

I LOVE Bubble Mania. I play it every night before bed, until I run out of energy.

If I didn't have an energy limit... I would never sleep. O.O
    lol same here. I don't mind the energy at all. I'll never spend money on a game like this though so its good we can play for free.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    lol same here. I don't mind the energy at all. I'll never spend money on a game like this though so its good we can play for free.
    Same here. I was actually quite impressed that we could acheive glory in finishing this without spending money- I hope TL bring sum more out like this like a reward for all the money we spend. Every other game of TL's- if you want to get ahead - you HAVE to spend money- so I really liked this one, cause it was about s**** and just stupid persistence lol. So I get annoyed when people try and burst my bubble.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Same here. I was actually quite impressed that we could acheive glory in finishing this without spending money- I hope TL bring sum more out like this like a reward for all the money we spend. Every other game of TL's- if you want to get ahead - you HAVE to spend money- so I really liked this one, cause it was about s**** and just stupid persistence lol. So I get annoyed when people try and burst my bubble.
    You don't have to spend any real money on the other games to get ahead. they can be played free to they just have a lot of gem traps to fall into.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    You don't have to spend any real money on the other games to get ahead. they can be played free to they just have a lot of gem traps to fall into.
    When I say " get ahead" I mean being in the top levels of the games. I tried a few small restaurants and it's near impossible to " get ahead"( my version) when not spending a dime. I couldn't even keep my food stock up. A friend of mine and myself actually tested this method- mine, with 0 money spent, vs hers, with money spent every week. And trust me mines closed, and hers is flourishing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12