Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trickster Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    Wow. 40 times? That's gotta be pretty frustrating. But I think TL makes the game so there's a dragon you just can't get. For you, the trickster. It's like how I can't get fairy once out of 20 tries, but but I have no problem with wilds.
    Hi Patty-
    I managed a Fairy with a Charm/Fruitful combo on the 8th try. The others I got with that combo were Wild, Life, Forestorm & now a Titan. So, with the Titan exception, all are pretty short times & you're not going to wait forever.
    I've seen this combo work for others in another thread as well...
    B8

Executive Chef
    Sorry- level 7 on both.

Quote Originally Posted by rag1ngbull View Post
    Now up to 48 tries! What's the point?
    Make that 49.

Make that 49.
    Another failure. That brings the number up to 50!

Fashion Designer
    I bred a level 7 magic vs level 10 fairy and got a trickster

Rhino Keeper
    Another failure. That brings the number up to 50!
    well, with 50 genies, you have earned 43,500 xp.

Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    well, with 50 genies, you have earned 43,500 xp.
    Don't really see the point in being a higher level, it's not like DragonVale where you unlock an additional habitat with each new level. Forget xp, just give me my Trickster already!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't really see the point in being a higher level, it's not like DragonVale where you unlock an additional habitat with each new level. Forget xp, just give me my Trickster already!
    I'm in the same predicament- omg annoying much... Everytime I chuck the two in the breeding den- I'm like " yeah yeah another 8 hours blah blah" and then leave dragon story for at least 8 hrs. This is why they should decrease breeding time.

Just bred Fairy and Magic, both level 4 and got 18 hours! Sped up breeding but it was a Familiar (which I already have, but still, not bad). Tried again with the same dragons and got another 18 hours! No more gold to speed up breeding, and I know if I buy gold it'll end up being another Familiar. Just have to be patient and hope for the best. Maybe the secret is to breed the lowest level dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I'm in the same predicament- omg annoying much... Everytime I chuck the two in the breeding den- I'm like " yeah yeah another 8 hours blah blah" and then leave dragon story for at least 8 hrs. This is why they should decrease breeding time.
    I know, they really should. Especially for commons. Like island and poison. I got trickster with epic air x level 8 magic, if you want to try that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast