Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trickster Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I got one on my second try with epic air x magic level 8, 18 hrs breeding time. I guess my luck finally improved.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, he is, I think he's the one from the "no internet connection" thing. Well, anyway, he looks more like a mini cyclops than a dragon!

Got the Trickster

I got the Trickster with lvl 10 Titan and lvl 10 Fairy
    But still no Diamond but keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I bred a diamond in the first few weeks- still no luck with the trickster- hence the name.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I bred a diamond in the first few weeks- still no luck with the trickster- hence the name.
    Lucky you. What did you use for diamond? I did epic air x level 8 magic, got trickster on my second attempt.

Got one of every dragon in epic form...except the Trickster! Have tried over 40, yes 40, times and get Genie EVERY time. Getting really frustrated and angry now. How can the Forestfire (which i have 3 of) be super-rare and cost half the price of a, so-called, rare Trickster which I'm finding impossible to breed? Methinks TL don't know what they are doing with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. 40 times? That's gotta be pretty frustrating. But I think TL makes the game so there's a dragon you just can't get. For you, the trickster. It's like how I can't get fairy once out of 20 tries, but but I have no problem with wilds.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    Wow. 40 times? That's gotta be pretty frustrating. But I think TL makes the game so there's a dragon you just can't get. For you, the trickster. It's like how I can't get fairy once out of 20 tries, but but I have no problem with wilds.
    Now up to 48 tries! What's the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rag1ngbull View Post
    Now up to 48 tries! What's the point?
    what combo are you using? try using epic magic and epic genie. i got mine on the 3rd or 4th try with that combo

Quote Originally Posted by plataneros View Post
    what combo are you using? try using epic magic and epic genie. i got mine on the 3rd or 4th try with that combo
    Tried magic/air, air/magic, genie/magic, magic/genie, genie/air, air/genie, genie/genie and mixes with three colours, all multiple times. Honestly, beginning to think this is a deliberate ploy to force me into buying Trickster with paid-for gold! I'm more likely to delete the game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast