Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashes

Game Crashes

I played level 1-2 and as soon as I clear all the bubbles the game closes. I was trying to earn gold for Dragon Story, but obviously that won't happen.

rebooted iPod and reinstalled game, it still crashes. I play a level get me score then the game closes.

TeamLava Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by janeDough View Post
    rebooted iPod and reinstalled game, it still crashes. I play a level get me score then the game closes.
    Hi janeDough, thanks for trying out our game. Could you please email support@teamlava.com with information about what kind of iPod you have and the support code from the help screen, and they can help figure out what is going on with your game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for letting us know and for trying the basic troubleshooting. Sorry to hear this did not correct the issue for you. This has been reported to the team for investigation.

If anyone else is experiencing force closes, please let us know or send an email to Support.

Half the time the game crashes before it even gets past the splash screen. When it does load, I can't get past first 1-1. I play, win and click on >> button on the completed screen with score. I've tried the X in the upper right corner too. Then the game quits. I've tried at least a dozen times and never get past that point. Restarting the device doesn't help. I have a 2nd generation ipod running ios 4.2.1

All the games are really slow on this device. The lag sux.

I am still having a problem with the game crashing. I haven't heard anything since I sent the photos as requested.

I can't get past level 51 because every time I win, the game crashes. It's the 2nd or 3rd time now and I lost 38000 coins which I collected to get boosts on every crash. Doesn't make sense to try again - please help! I'm using an iPhone 4 with latest iOS and I close the running apps regularly several times a day.

Hey Team Lava

Any comments about our crashes???!!!????

Farm Supplier
    I dl this game just to complete the BS goals for gems 3 weeks ago & every time it never gets past the loading screen and then few minutes later it crashes/force closes. I gave up on trying. :/

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janeDough View Post
    Any comments about our crashes???!!!????
    Try closing out all other applications running in the background of your device to free up memory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast