Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confusing

Rhino Keeper
    Havent got to level 4 yet, was stuck at 3-3 now stuck at 3-4. But I have read others complaining about goals not completing on other threads.

Host(ess)
    Ah thanks I'll just have to wait n see what happens....

Host(ess)
    I'm stuck at lvl 3-3 as well. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure I've tried about 20 times or more.

Farm Supplier
    This thread should be deleted , my brain started to ache in all the different post thread related.. I played this game the other day and got to 4-3 before I ran out of energy.. But it's nothing to come and complain about lol. Just had to peek at what was "Confusing" No one can help you because every time you retry might be different color, However if your really desperate for "tricks" go do some research on these kind of games because bubble Mania is not the first..

Farm Supplier
    Well I made it to 3-2. I'm hooked. I like how the little cat (?) says hooray! after it's released from the bubble.

Rhino Keeper
    I got stuck at 3-6 for awhile before I finally recharged 2 times and got passed it. Now I'm stuck at 4-6. I love the cute cat too

Yea..! I had finally reached the fourth island. Guessed I will stop playing this game. =x

TeamLava Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I find the game and the whole dynamics I it and how I to get around confusing
    Hi Mattyboo1. Thanks for playing our game! Can you give a bit more details? What did you find confusing? Were the tutorial pop ups poorly written? Were you unable to shoot bubbles? I would be happy to give your feedback to the dev team if you had a few more details.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12