Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Dragon (relisted)

How do I get a familiar dragon?!?! Do I breed forest on the left or right? And how do I read comments on my profile? Because so many people have told me how but I can't read my own comments on my profile

Rhino Keeper
    First, to get a familiar, it's based on pure luck, if you ask me. Just keep trying forest and magic, it doesn't matter which order they go in.
    And to read comments on your profile, just tap menu, overview, and it'll show your wall.

Rhino Keeper
    All you have to do is breed forest and magic until you get it. I got poison on my first try. But the familiar dragon does look rare, I've hardly seen it in anyone's island.

Rhino Keeper
    It gets pretty frustrating after 8 poisons in a row...and that 21 hour breeding time. I have a neighbor who got it on the first try with forest and magic. And I've seen a lot of poison eggs lately in people's nests. So it is rare, probably.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay!!!! I'm so happy! I got one finally!!! On my 9th try. Magic level 7 on the left, epic forest on the left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    Yay!!!! I'm so happy! I got one finally!!! On my 9th try. Magic level 7 on the left, epic forest on the left.
    Congrats

Rhino Keeper
    I do NOT think the familiar dragon is common.Iv'e tried 6 times but I got poisons every time with lvl.7forest and lvl.7the (purple one)lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    How did u manage to get both dragons on the left slots? Or are you a double lefty? Lol just kidding... But really which one was really on the right? U trying to trick us Patty?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyKianna View Post
    How did u manage to get both dragons on the left slots? Or are you a double lefty? Lol just kidding... But really which one was really on the right? U trying to trick us Patty?
    lmaooo

Rhino Keeper
    Oops...sorry about that. I meant the magic was on the right.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast