Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serpent Dragon

Serpent Dragon

Not that it matters what the Customers say but wanted to say this.
    I have tried ever lvl and Dragon combo to get this and get nothing but island dragons
    i have spent all the gold i have earned to (minus the 250 in gold traps) Speed up island dragon Eggs
    only reason i want him is to get the quest done i Have been trying for this dragon since i started.
    i even have a dimond dragon Still dont have him. why is he so hard to get? And Why is island 20 Hours.

Executive Chef
    I have 4 Serpent Dragons :I

Executive Chef
    I don't mean to brag, I just meant its completely random. Some find it really easy to get some dragons and really hard to get others.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, it's almost the same as the Slots Game (the stupidest game that has no point at all) that they advertised u to play.

U have very little / no control on what you are gonna get. It's random.

Host(ess)
    I have two dragon but can't get Mindvolt, and forget about diamond. I keep selling island and fruitful

Executive Chef
    Try to breed island x island together. (I know-ridiculous combo =/)

Farm Supplier
    Use a mist plus charm. I got 3 serpent from this combo. I only use Epic dragons though, but it doesn't really matters even at lv7. It's all RANDOM. Breeding a 22 hrs using same combo. Dun really care it's Mindvolt or Wizard. As long it gives good coin/hr, i take it.

Rhino Keeper
    I used eagle level 19 and island level 6. I got a serpent on the second or third try, then a wild.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    Try to breed island x island together. (I know-ridiculous combo =/)
    Haha! That's the idea I started using after I failed 20x at getting eagle and fairy, so I bred epic firestorm with epic island, on my 5th I got a diamond! Didn't expect it with my luck cuz I was aiming for serpent. Still can't seem to get that serpent but I'm on my second week of using this conbination and it's brought me eagle and fairy, along with countless fruitfuls and islands but better luck than any other combos I tried

Farm Supplier
    I'm really having trouble on getting a Serpent Dragon T_T
    It keeps giving me Island Dragons :O

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast