Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hide & Seek Summer Contest! Week 2 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Quote Originally Posted by thiny19 View Post
    Is the answer supposed to be exactly T - 8/9 ?????? or it can be T-8 or T-9 ?????? Pls answer

Im always confused its just recent that im trying to participate in any Teamlava's contest...
    Well, of course, also just to get free gems lol:-D
    I have no idea that the answer can be like that, im "ms.confused" lol:-D just like in the summer week 1 answer.
    When the answer has a slash in it either one of the coordinates is acceptable. So you could say T-8 or T-9 or T-8/9.
    All 3 are correct answers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm guessing you were refreshing the page every second like I used to. I just happened to go back on and go under What's New and I saw it.
    Lol I used to not no more ... I used to be excited to get gems and be able to buy more boxes... But now that I will not open any boxes..... Nah I saw it maybet 5 min after posted

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Lol I used to not no more ... I used to be excited to get gems and be able to buy more boxes... But now that I will not open any boxes..... Nah I saw it maybet 5 min after posted
    Oh. Then I didn't win.

Host(ess)
    See: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

1. This is very unfair for those using iPhone and iPad.
    2. This is extremely unfair for those who paid 24 gems for each candy box item (from lucky draw) before.

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations to the winners!!!

Executive Chef
    I can't see the link. What's it about?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I can't see the link. What's it about?
    https://blog.teamlava.com/post/251734...llections-with

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bui888 View Post
    See: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

1. This is very unfair for those using iPhone and iPad.
    2. This is extremely unfair for those who paid 24 gems for each candy box item (from lucky draw) before.
    It isn't fair that android players do not have goals either with all the decor, recipes, appliances and gems that come along as a result of completing those goals. We ios players have goals and we get those items and the ability to earn gems from recipes unlocked by the goals. We also get to see how many parts we have in our inventory. They do not. There are a number of features available to ios players that are not available to android players. They have to suck it up and live with it.
    This promotion doesn't even begin to compensate them for all they do not have. Get over it already.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It isn't fair that android players do not have goals either with all the decor, recipes, appliances and gems that come along as a result of completing those goals. We ios players have goals and we get those items and the ability to earn gems from recipes unlocked by the goals. We also get to see how many parts we have in our inventory. They do not. There are a number of features available to ios players that are not available to android players. They have to suck it up and live with it.
    This promotion doesn't even begin to compensate them for all they do not have. Get over it already.
    1. If it is just about the goal problems in android, the promotion could give goal prizes instead.
    2. should we congratulate those android users who had kept paying 24 gems for candy jar gambling?
    3. Yes. This promotion fails in addressing the goal problems in android, but also dissatisfies iOS users and those spent gems for candy jar. What a total lost!
    4. The cooperation between google play and bakery story makes valuable candy box items to become so cheap. Why not designing new items for promotion instead? What a wrong commercial decision!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast