Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanazagreb View Post
    When in Epic form Firestorm generates $630 per hour and Island $517! But if it's a 20 hour breeding time it's definitely an Island! No problem
    I think she meant fireworks not firestorm

btw, you can know what dragon you're getting from the colours available. you're breeding elf which is green/yellow with water (blue) so you'll be getting something that is either green/yellow, green/blue or yellow/blue. In this case, since you got a 20hr breed time, the only possibility is island (green/blue).

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...n-Forms-Stages
    this thread has all the dragons and their colours

are u on ios or android? if you're on ios u can get more info on the various dragons from your album. I don't know if there is a thread here stating how much each dragon makes, but generally the more money they make as babies, the more money they'll make in epic form.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    I think she meant fireworks not firestorm
    Yeah sorry about that!! I have no idea how a Firestorm came to my mind!

Heya All! I just bred a level 6 Light and a level 8 Fairy and got a breeding time of 10 hours...any suggestions on what this could be? The gold to speed up is 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelDragonia View Post
    Heya All! I just bred a level 6 Light and a level 8 Fairy and got a breeding time of 10 hours...any suggestions on what this could be? The gold to speed up is 10.
    it could be fruitful or griffin

Thanx! I hope griffin That would be awesome!! I'm trying to breed the Caesar

any suggestions on how to breed the caesar?

Argghhh! So random. Tried forever to get an Elf on my IOS. Lvl 62 no ELF. Made an Android accto on tablet and Have an Elf cooking at Lvl 5 !!!

Heya all I just bred a fruitful level9 and a light level6 n got a breeding time of 23:59 hours,,,,could this be a Caeser?? 24 gold to finish? <crosses fingers&toes>>

Quote Originally Posted by Skracher View Post
    Argghhh! So random. Tried forever to get an Elf on my IOS. Lvl 62 no ELF. Made an Android accto on tablet and Have an Elf cooking at Lvl 5 !!!
    I know! I've been trying relentlessly to get the Caesar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelDragonia View Post
    Heya all I just bred a fruitful level9 and a light level6 n got a breeding time of 23:59 hours,,,,could this be a Caeser?? 24 gold to finish? <crosses fingers&toes>>
    Sorry for bringing you bad news, but that's a Sunrise. Sunrise is 24hrs, Caesar 23hrs. Hope you get your Caesar soon though!