Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know when Elf and Snowman Dragon will be removed?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Does anyone know when Elf and Snowman Dragon will be removed?
    I predict when the Cupid Dragons are released. Geez, I only just got the Elf and I'm starting breeding for the Snowman now.

I have been breeding Virtue for 39 tries now, and never got a Pink hybrid. They are just rare, I don't understand. Not Ultra rare, neither Super rare but ... rare. Has somebody encountered the same problem with Pink's breedings ?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyCroy View Post
    I have been breeding Virtue for 39 tries now, and never got a Pink hybrid. They are just rare, I don't understand. Not Ultra rare, neither Super rare but ... rare. Has somebody encountered the same problem with Pink's breedings ?
    I faced the same problem. I have lost count how many attempts for those pink hybrids before I managed to breed 4 out 6, short of unicorn and tiny. I got lots of Love, Life, pink and Fuzzy for those failed attempts. Oh, I got 3 diamonds while trying for Unicorn

I bred Pink with single color/2/3. But I kept it at It's first evolution. Did you have to evolve your Virtue more than level 4 ? That's the only thing that I haven't done yet. I am losing hope

Host(ess)
    My virtue is at epic level now. I did get pink hybrid at level4 and 7. My pink hybrid is obtained from the following pairing :-

Origami = magic/virtue
    Flower = fuzzy/virtue
    Kite = gold/virtue
    Bubble = mercury/virtue

Thank you :-). So It's definitively not a matter of level but of patience.
    18 different pairs for me do far, in 39 total breedings. I'm going to vary my pair a little more.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the help :-)

New Resident
    Hi... I'm new here so..can anyone tell me what will i get with red and blue breeding time 11h...because I want the left and righthearted ones but I know they are 12h

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leptir992 View Post
    Hi... I'm new here so..can anyone tell me what will i get with red and blue breeding time 11h...because I want the left and righthearted ones but I know they are 12h
    that's an athletic. you may refer to the dragon story game guide